Studio and new Besties?

I walked around the dance studio and there was this girl she was really pretty no homo tho. She walked up to me.
??: Hi are you here to audition into the studio?
S: Yea my name is Sophie but you can call me soph
??: My name is Emily and you can call me Em, follow me I have a good feeling we are going to be great friends.
S: Me too and if you don't mind me asking but what is the audition song?
E: Well actually we don't tell them once they hear the song they have to start dancing, you aren't from around here are you?
S: Nope I just got here and I'll tell you everything.
E: Ok well here is where you audition, whenever you are ready and here is the head of the studio.
S: Ok I'm ready.
The music starts playing and you immediately start dancing and people were watching you I mean obviously people were going to watch you but not that many.

I was so scared after but they said something that shocked me(St being studio)
St: No question but of course you are in
S: Thank you so much.
I hugged Em and I told her everything literally everything abt my anxiety and depression she told me I could live with her and her friend Madi. She told me she did youtube and that if I wanted to be in them I could but I just told her no thx because I'm supposed to be dead and she completely understood. I moved in with the girls we instantly clicked and they took me shopping and we got a lot of stuff for me and we paid and got everything ready in Em's room since I would stay in her room and we would sleep on the same bed. All 3 of us became besties but I would never forget the girl squad. Em and Madi took me to their boyfriends house and we all instantly became bestfriends and since their other friends were there we all became a bestfriend squad. I told all of them what I told Em and they told me they knew this therapist that could help me with my depression.
Tayler's pov:
I was still in shock about what just happened and that I was mad at myself for not telling her about Jaden and Zoe.
Tay: Fuck!
Tomas: Tayler they said we could come at 4pm and we could see her they said she was alright and its 3:30 so we should get going. Everything is going to be ok, chill.
The hospital was 25mins away so we drove their and we all got down. All the hype house, sway house, and notacontent house were walking into the hospital. Tiktok room posted about Soph being in the hospital and sending their prayers, all the comments were saying no not soph and how they all love her, no one hates soph like they all love her. But soph couldn't see bc Avani had her phone. We got to the front desk.
Avani: Hi Sara we are here to see my wifey.
Sara: What do you mean she left at 12pm today she said she wanted to surprise you guys with her being home and wanted to apologize for her bad doing.
Avani: wdym she hasn't went to the hype house, maybe she is already there and it just took awhile.
Tomas: Yea most likely she would be there by now the walk takes so long. That walk is a pain in the ass
We all said bye to Sara and walked out and I decided to ask
Tay: How come they all know soph?
Avani: Oh yea soph didn't want any of you to know but she works there and I sometimes volunteer there, she work as a nurse on Saturday's and Monday's, she also volunteers at the Shelter.
Everyone: Wow
Avani: Yep that's my wifey the most kindest person ever, but I still can't believe that no one knew what she was going through like she could just put on a fake smile and boom everyone thought she was perfect, I can't believe that she wrote a song right before any of this, the doctor said it seems like she was bleeding for a few days. She was everyone's rock but none of us were hers.
Everyone: Yea
Everyone was so upset but the girl squad forgave everyone because they knew they were only trying to protect her. All of us drove back home and surprisingly no fans and no reporters were there.
Everyone: We hope she forgives us.
We walked through the door
Avani: Wifey I'm home
We all laughed expecting Soph to come running down the stairs and jump into Avani's arms but no she didn't, all of us walked up to her and Avani's room. I opened the door but no one was in there.
Ordaz: Give me 10 minutes she can't hide from me, I know all the hiding spaces in this house.
Everyone: Ok
We all went down stairs and sat on the couch (P.S everyone lives together now, they all live in the Hype House because it is the biggest house) Ordaz came back but no soph
Tomas: You didn't find her did ya?
Ordaz shook his head no
Tomas: alr everyone start look everywhere, she can't hide from all of us
Ordaz: No seriously I checked everywhere and found nothing, that's why I took 20 minutes.
Alex: Did you check the dryer and washer cause she can fit in those places and if you did not know that remember my vlog of scarring all of you on Tayler's birthday
We all got up and went to the washing room, Jaden opened every single one of them
Jaden: No she's not in there
He said that kinda upset because he wanted to talk to her about there break up because he still loves her. Then I remembered
Tay: She is most likely pulling the missing prank on us, give her 2 days and she will come back
Avani: Yea sure
Avani's pov:
Mmm that doesn't seem like something she would. She would at least tell someone but I have her phone so I get why she couldn't tell someone, also because she is my wifey and I know for a fact she does not know anyone's number by heart but most likely her mothers number. So we all just waited in the living room to see if she would come back, it was now 2 in the morning still no soph so we all took shifts on sleeping but I didn't go to sleep, knowing for a fat fact that this wasn't a prank but they told me to wait 2 fucking days and she would be back and I can't go 2 days without my wife. 2 fucking days without seeing her I would die and become a puppy waiting by the door for her to come in. My gut was telling me this wasn't a prank. So I eventually went sleep at 12pm.
Charli's pov:
Avani didn't go to sleep till 12pm, me and the girl squad besides avani went to go make breakfast but we don't know how to cook, soph would always cook even on her busiest days she would make sure everyone ate before her so sometimes she would wait until 4pm to eat because the boys would always wake up around that time, she was so caring. We burnt everything that we cooked so we postmated food for everyone and me forgetting
Char: Foods here come down.
Avani was awake now it was 8pm so it was technically dinner. Everyone came down and we all sat down and I passed out everyone's food calling them one bye one
Char: My bebe soph
Everyone looked at me and when I realized.
Char: Crap she isn't here yet but when she comes home she can have her food.
I can't believe my bestie tried to kill herself, she was there for everyone even if she was busy she would always make sure everyone was ok and never upset. When I was upset she would bring me to her car and put on our favorite songs and blast it on the speakers and sing along even if it was 2 in the morning. I remember she has a good side but mess with her friends and it is end game, like she will fight you or "talk" to you, and she knows how to fight and she is  freak strong but she is so light. I love my bebe soph
Dixies pov:
When Charli said soph I almost cried. I can't believe that I didn't see it, it's like she was there for everyone when they weren't happy but no one was there for her but she never showed it she was always happy. Not even my boyfriend, her brother noticed it and if someone can hide how they truly feel then they have always felt like that and especially from me like she is good at faking a smile. Because I would be able to see it a mile away but I couldn't see when soph faked a smile.
3rd persons pov:
Everyone hardly ate there food. They just wanted their bestfriend, no their sister back home safe. Jaden being the saddest of them all he just wanted the love of his life back. He cheated on her but not on purpose. Jaden was drunk and Zoe kissed him but Jaden knew he should of pulled away but he couldn't, Zoe held his head and wouldn't let go. But on the day of the part the girl squad had a girl's weekend with larray. Once the girl squad found out about what actually happened they were hella mad. Zoe came over before Sophie passed out and went to the hospital. Indiana was the first person to hit Zoe, then avani beat zoe's ass. Everyone other girl just slapped zoe but charli fucking punched zoe and lights out for zoe. ( I'll add a video of avani beating zoe up at the end of this chapter k continue the story byee)
Indiana's pov:
I didn't really want to eat without soph but knowing her she would want everyone to eat.
Indi: Ok everyone we should probably eat knowing soph she would want everyone to eat.
Everyone: Yea but we miss her
Tay: She is probably mad at everyone except the girl squad because they knew nothing but soph would be very proud of the girls getting revenge for her.
Everyone chuckled know what Tayler said was completely true.
Indi: Yea but she will only be mad for about a week the love you all and go back to her regular ways.
Indi: I can't believe she did all those things for people.
Avani: You guys should see her at the hospital, all the kids love her and so does everyone who works there and at the shelter she would always bring her guitar and sing for everyone. Everyone loves her, no one hates her not even on social media.
Then I heard someone say something but we all knew who it was
Jaden: What's not to love?
Everyone: You still love her
Jaden: I could never stop
Then we heard someone walk through the front door all of us got up
Indi: I hope it's soph
Zoe: Ha ha you won't be seeing her ever again let's just say you should start planning a funeral. I was so fucking mad I want to be the person fuck her up.
Indi: Wdym.
Zoe: Let's just say no more soph. So you are all welcome no need to thank me.
Indi: Are you fucking crazy did you just kill my bestfriend? Our bestfriend the most kindest person we have ever met and she made us all love her within a month.
Zoe: I didn't kill her I paid someone to.
Mia's pov:
Mia: You are such a fucking bitch, she is beautiful, kind hearted, generous, selfless, gorgeous inside and out and she is everything you wish to be but there is 2 things she will never be and you are and do you wanna know what that is?
Zoe: what?
She seemed so excited hoping it was a good thing but I remember Kovor was live explaining that soph was pulling a prank on them saying she was missing because she was still mad at everyone except her girl squad. I looked at everyone and they knew what I was going to say.
Everyone: A HOE ASS BITCH
Zoe: Fuck all of you and soph is dead I just got the text saying it was done.
Mia: Oh you are especially exposed you see Kovor over there is live and she got everything and you are not leaving unless in cuffs and which will be in exactly 6 minutes and this is for our bestfriend, no sister soph even tho she can't do it for herself.
I fucking punched that bitch and she went lights out and I grabbed her phone hoping it was a lie I looked at it and she hasn't gotten the text yet but I looked at the other text messages but I just burst out in tears and everyone looked at me. Zoe is in the back of a police car smiling at me. I guess she knew what I look at.
Tomas: Ok babe what's wrong?
Mia: Fa-fam-family meeting n-n-now
I said through tears and finally calmed down. Everyone was in the living room.
Everyone: What happened Mia
Mia: Soph, she is missing but not as a prank, Zoe paid someone to take soph, I looked at her phone and the last text message from the person was got Sophie Holder and that was at 1pm yesterday.
3rd person pov:
Everyone's heart sank as Mia said those words and everyone started crying including Dixie no one has ever seen Dixie cry and all of them forgetting Kovor was still live but her phone was in the middle all the comments were going off saying no not Sophie or we love her and my baby Sophie no.
Kovor: Shit I forgot I was live.
Kovor still said crying and ended it. There were about maybe 100 million people including tiktok room, after everyone said Zoe Laverne arrested on Kovor's live everyone joined. Tiktok room immediately posted Sophie Holder missing confirmed on Kovor's live went missing yesterday at 1pm, keep her in your prayers to find Sophie.
The group of friends got a text from zoe's phone everyone looked at it, it said Job done, she is completely in the middle of nowhere. Everyone started to cry but were determined to find their bestfriend, sister, family, and to someone love of their life.

A/N ALR SO A LOT HAPPENED BUT STAY TUNED ALSO THE NEW PEOPLE OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE WILL BE ADDED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEE LOVE AND THX FOR READING MY BOOK