Chapter 11

A/N Oh My All Might! I re-published chapter ten instead of Eleven last night. I am so sorry I swear it was an accident. Gomen nasai Minna! Here is your now late chapter update!

Deku's POV

"Don't worry be happy," we were all singing along with Jiro's music laughing all the way back to class.

"I wish I knew you two loved music so much," Jiro laughed happily. "And you two can actually sing! We should all do Karaoke like all the time," she halfway teased. I think she was worried that we were going to turn her down or make fun of her for it. 

I smile really big then Kacchan leans on my shoulder, looks at her and growls, "Only if you're ready to lose 'like all the time'." He couldn't keep a straight face though and his face lit up before he started laughing again. Jiro watched with what I could only describe as wonder as she happily fired her own comebacks at him.

"Uraraka is really good with hard rock music or even better at Celtic metal and Iida does an amazing pop/rap. We can make it a regular thing. It will actually help with my quirk training too!" I smile really big at her 

"How would it help you with your quirk?" She asked, slightly confused. 

"I could better control my fire either with intensity or area by training my breathing method," I shrugged as if it were obvious, because to me it is. 

"Oh that makes sense!" She cheered, kind of making me wonder if I could somehow upgrade my classmates' quirks. Of course not actually but maybe I could find a way to make them stronger and more agile. Theoretically our class could be the strongest class and then the strongest graduating class. Then we could pick and choose where we want to go and have more control on when and where. It would make meeting up easier or even working together. Hell if we were strong enough we could start our own hero agency and work together so that not only Kacchan and I would be the top two heros but we could run the number one agency in the world. 

Bakugo's POV 

Deku is in his own little world and I hear him muttering about everyone getting stronger and making a hero agency ourselves. I can only smile at him and Jiro looks more than slightly concerned. 

"Do you think our class could actually be the strongest heroes in the world one day? Like Midoriya is talking about?" She looked up at me with her eyes wide. 

"If Deku is in charge then there isn't a doubt in my mind," I smile and I watch as her face lights up and she quickly walks over to the rest of the Baku squad and starts talking excitedly. Something tells me that Deku isn't going to have any trouble convincing our class to join us in our training.

We finished the course and then we were given the last hour of class to work on our math assignment in case any of us actually needed help. To be fair it is a little odd how easy the homework was. When Deku and I finished we went ahead and turned it in at Aizawa's desk before going back to our own and working on our other homework. I think Deku and I are the only ones who found the assignment easy though, but to be fair we hold the top two ranks in class.

When class was over I decided to finish the last couple of questions on the page, History. Can't say I'm a fan but it is way better than our English assignment. I already finished the rest of my homework so I would only have the one paper to work on when we got back and it wasn't due for a couple days. I figure I could write the rough draft before dinner tonight and worry about the editing tomorrow. Then that will leave plenty of time to train or hang out. 

Yep, I'm going soft. I tried to shake the thought out of my head when I packed my bag and turned in the History assignment before waiting on Deku. When I turned around I saw him scribbling away his bag already packed and soon enough he was standing up smiling turning in his paper as well.