Chapter 22

A/N Sshh we all know he is a soft boy.

Deku's POV
The weekend was short after Friday night's long dinner but it was fun. Kacchan and I took Eri to a festival while Red stayed home getting to know his new mom's and dad better. At first he was disappointed that Kacchan and I wanted to go out but then when we told him that our mom's and Kacchan's dad, now his, wanted him to stay with them he got really nervous.

Please All Might do not let his birth parents come in front of me any time soon! The relief on his face when he found out they wanted to take him shopping for real clothes and go and maybe see a movie with him was enough to make me want to hunt down his so called 'parents'. But thanks to Kacchan and Eri I made it through the weekend without becoming a villain. So I should be able to relax, right?

All the paperwork was signed first thing Saturday morning and our parents had left early to turn in the paperwork as soon as the office opened today so it should be official by now.

We had just gotten to our seats when Eraserhead came in snapping at us like usual. Are his eyes even redder than normal? Doesn't he sleep on the weekends at least?

"Shut up, it's time for role call!" Eraserhead grumbled and started going down the list. Everything was normal until he said "Bakugo, Eijiro," his expression was almost neutral but I could still see some anger there. Why is he angry?

The same could not be said for the rest of the class. Everyone started whispering and then just asking out loud, ignoring Eraserhead altogether when he told them to be quiet again.

"Oi, you fucking extras shut the hell up, class started forever ago!" Kacchan yelled at them, getting a few more questions until he started letting his explosions loose, but he didn't actually hit anyone.

Once the class settled down again we could hear Eraserhead clear his throat before continuing on again. Otherwise everything was normal. It is strange though I would have thought for sure that the school wouldn't have had time to change the rosters already.

"Go get changed we are going to gym gamma today and then you will be dismissed for the day. Tomorrow we are heading out for a training camp and we will stay there until the end of the week, we will be back Saturday night so you will still have Sunday to yourselves." Eraserhead was practically groaning rather than announcing. Iida's hand flew up and Eraserhead added, "No you will not get any more information than that." And Iida's hand went back down again.

Bakugo's POV
Training was a pain Eraserhead had us paired off doing villains vs heros drills again which would have been fine if it wasn't for the fact I was paired with the fucking perverted grape. Deku was on his own against Eraserhead himself which was actually pretty interesting.

I was against All Might, because the waste of air next to me really wasn't any good in a fight. How did he actually get into UA in the first place? Then there was the half and half bastard and the ponytail chick who were against Present Mic. I guess they deemed us too advanced to actually go against each other and that it would be safer this way. If that's right then they did a good job. The fucking homophobe could go and fucking die though, but that's just everyone's opinion of the pervert. Still the heros were playing villains and most of the class succeeded in winning and those that lost only did so because they lost focus. Yeah I'm proud of my extras. I'm not going to tell them that though.

Eri would stay with one of us all the time now. Now that she was spending so little time with Deku and I she really seemed to latch on and Red wasn't any different. Fuck I've missed my little girl. When my match was over she threw herself at me as if she hasn't seen me in weeks. Yeah it's time to take a chill pill with all the training. It's not going to do any of us any good if we are exhausted when they finally do attack.