"Butterflies"

"Alright class, pick a topic out of this hat. You and your desk partner will work on it together." The teacher held up a hat and had one student come up to the front. "Yamaguchi, you should go up."

He nods and goes up to pick a topic.

He sat back down then opened the paper, "Butterflies." Your stomach dropped. You always had a fear of butterflies, of course they're no harm but everything about them scared you.

"O-oh..that's nice.." You said as you start to sweat, "There's a butterfly museum, should we go there?" He asks. You didn't want to tell him about your fear of butterflies since it was kinda embarrassing, "S-sure.." You suddenly had the urge to throw up.

"Be right back!" You ran off to the bathroom again leaving him confused.
______________

As you were getting ready to go home, there was a tap on your shoulder.

"Oh hey Yamaguchi, what's up?" You noticed he was shaking and sweating, "C-can I..um..have y-your.. n-number f-for the project..?" He said holding out his phone.

"Sure thing!" You handed your phone and added your number to his. "S-see you tomorrow y/n.." He said before leaving with Tsukishima.
_______________

You flop onto your bed feeling tired, I should probably text Yamaguchi for tomorrow..You then pull out your phone.

Y/n:
Hey it's Y/n, is this Yamaguchi?

Yamaguchi:
Hey Y/n! And yes it is.

Y/n:
So what time should we go tomorrow?

Yamaguchi:
2 o'clock?

Y/n:
Sounds great! My address is (Address)

Yamaguchi:
I'll pick you up tomorrow then, see you!

Looking in your closet you decided to just wear (Your choice of outfit) for tomorrow.
_____________
Morning~

As you were almost done getting ready, you heard the doorbell ring.

"Y/n! A boy is here for you!" Your mom called, oh god... You knew she would probably end up asking him hundreds of questions.

As you were walking downstairs you could hear her talking to Yamaguchi.

"So are you guys dating?" "Is she treating you well?" "She can be loud sometimes sorry." "Are you guys in the same class?" "Do you plan on having kid-."

"Ooookay! I'll be leaving now mom ehe, see you later!" You said quickly heading out the door.

"I'm so so so so sorry..she can be like that sometimes.." You said covering your red face, "It's a-alright..shall we go?" You nod then both head to the museum.
________________
Author's note~
FUN FACT ABOUT ME: I actually do have a fear of butterflies. Idk how it started but every time I see one I freak out and run away. Anyways see you in the next chapter!

-Kristina