"Hikari"

"Oh? What's that for?" You ask pointing to the guitar in his hand, "You'll see, follow me." He says holding you hand. You nod and followed behind him.
_______________

"The moon looks amazing from up here." You said sitting down on the hill, "Reminds me of when you confessed to me." He says sitting down next to you.

"Sometimes I want to relive that moment, I'm happy with everything but that night was amazing." You said looking over to him, "Agree." He says strumming the guitar.

He began singing the song you heard in the music room.

"Are you lonely?
Passion is crashing as we speak
You seem so lonely
You're the ground my feet won't reach
So if you're lonely
Darling you're glowing
If you're lonely come be lonely with me."

He looked up at you and smiled, "So..what did you think of it?" He asks. "I love it, thank you." You said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wanna know something?" He asks, you nod and he tells you a tale about the princess who lived on the moon.
_______________
Yamaguchi's POV

"If I was him, I would've wait until she came back." I said finishing the story, I look over to see her smiling at me. Her e/c eyes shined in the moonlight, "What is it?" I ask her. She just chuckled and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Nothing...I'm just so happy." She says looking back up at the moon, "I am...I am too.." I said feeling like the luckiest guy in the world
_______________
(Time skip to the present)
(Y/n's POV)

You chuckled to the memories and looked out the window with the moon reflecting on your face just like before. A cry from your daughter's room was heard, "Honey, could you check on Hikari for me?" You yelled while washing the dishes.

"Yep!" Yamaguchi says walking to the room.
_______________

You finished up the dishes and decided to check in on the two.

"And then the superhero saved the world including the damsel in distress." He says making little cheering noises.

"Telling Hikari another story darling?" You chuckled leaning on the door frame.

"Look Hikari! A damsel in distress! Don't worry I'll save her!" He says getting up and carrying up you princess style. "Tadashi put me down!" You yelled laughing, "She likes it." He quietly says pointing over to Sunny who was laughing and giggling.

"My hero! Thank you so much!" You said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Again! Again!" Hikari yelled clapping her hands, he sets you down and goes over to Hikari.

"Maybe tomorrow, bedtime!" He says tucking her in, "Fine.." She says closing her eyes.

"Goodnight Hikari." You said turning off the lights and both closing the door.

"I always knew you'd be a good dad." You say smirking to him, "Don't give me all the credit, you're a great mom." He says giving you a kiss on the forehead.
______________
(Time skip to Sunny as a teen)

The bedroom door open revealing light from the hall, "What the..Hikari.?" You ask sitting up from your bed. The time was 3 am, she walks in and sat down on the corner of your bed.

"What's going on..?" Yamaguchi asks sitting up as well.

"Dad...how much did you love mom back then..?" She asks looking down at her feet.

"Oh? Well I loved her a lot, why?" He asks rubbing his eyes, "B-Because...I don't know if he loves me.." She says then breaking down into tears. You looked over at Yamaguchi and knew exactly it was a heartbreak.

"Let me show you something." You said getting up and walking to your closet. "What's this.." She asks opening the box, "Our memory box from when we first met." He says turning on the lamp.

"You wrote mom love letters throughout high school..?" She asks holding up the stack of papers, "Yep, slid them in her locker every morning." He says smiling at you.

"You see, you need to find someone who'll love you as much as your dad loved me." You said wiping her tears, "God dad...you were so cheesy.." She says laughing a little. "Oh whatever, but your mom is right. Whoever broke your heart is missing out on a lot." He says smiling at her.

"You're right, I shouldn't be crying over him. Thank you guys." She says pulling you both into a hug, "Anytime sweetheart." You said ruffling her hair. "Goodnight, love you." She says then closing the door.

"Knew this would come in handy.." You said setting the box down on the ground, "Yep..good memories.." He says laying back down.

"Oh wait! Can I actually see the box again? I wanna see how cheesy dad was!" The door bursts open again with Hikari in the doorway, "Huh?? Oh sure, but go to sleep it's so late.." You said covering your eyes from the light. She chuckles and grabs the box then leaves.

"Embarrassing..." He says turning off the lamp, you giggled and fell asleep in his arms.
_______________
Author's note~
OKAY OKAY HEAR ME OUT...I KNOW SUNNY IS A BIT WEIRD FOR THE NAME...but I chose it since Karasuno had the word "Sun" in it.

BY THE WAY...a little something extra:

When Y/n had Sunny, they couldn't figure out a name for her. But when Tsukishima and Hinata saw her they chose Sunny since Hinata names mean the Sun I believe.

I thought it was cute idk :)

Edit: yall pls this was so cringe idk why i added the song and made her name sunny. i changed it to hikari since it means sun as well.

(ALSO ALSO IDK IF YALL UNDERSTOOD IT BUT I ADDED KAGUYA-SAMA LOVE IS WAR REFERENCE TEEHE)

See you in the next chapter!

-Kristina