"Pancakes"

You stood there for a bit then realized..

SLEEEEPOVERRRRRRRR????

"D-does o-our moms know?" You ask him in shock, "W-well..t-they said they're f-fine with it.." You look at his hand which was gripping onto his bag tightly.

He must've been nervous...

"L-Let's go t-then.." You held his hand and walked to his house.
_______________

"H-here.." He handed you some clothes and you went to shower.

After the shower you noticed the blow dryer and your hair brush was still here. You sat there blow drying your hair deep in thought.

A sleepover..is he gonna sleep on the couch? Are we gonna share the bed...? You looked over to the bed, it was big enough for the both of you.

Right when you finished he walked in the room and you motioned him to come over.

"So what do you plan on doing?" You asked while drying his hair, "W-well we could watch some m-movies...m-my mom recorded the play so w-we can watch it if you want..." You turned off the hair dryer and placed your head on top of his.

"Sounds good!" You said before placing a kiss on top of his head, he blushes and didn't say a word.

While putting away your stuff, he looked over to you and smiled.
______________

After dinner you both headed back up to his room and watched a couple of movies.

It was hella awkward.

Not a word was spoken, you both sat on one side of the bed keeping your distance.

You looked over at the clock, 2am.

"Yamaguchi, it's getting late...should we head to bed?" He looked over at the clock and nodded. As you were able to lay down he grabbed his blanket and pillows. "Where are you going?" You ask as he was walking towards the door.

"O-oh well..I was p-planing to sleep i-in the living r-room.." He says turning to you, you sat there for a bit in thought.

"Stay."

You both suddenly go red, he shuts back the door and sets his pillows back down.

"A-Alright.."

Both of your backs were facing each other, the silence was too loud.

Usually you had a pillow or body pillow to hug, but all you could hug for now was the blanket.

"Yamaguchi...are you still awake..?" You ask, "Yea..can't sleep?" You sat up and nod. "Do you have an extra pillow I could hug..?" He sat up and looked around the room.

"I don't think so...sorry..." You shook your head signing it was okay. You both laid back down facing different sides again. After 10 minutes of not being able to sleep you were getting annoyed.

"Oh screw it." You said before turning over to him and hugging his arm then laying your head on his shoulder.  He turned and laid there in shock before laying his head on yours, "G-Goodnight Y/n.."

"Goodnight Yamaguchi.."
____________
(Morning)

Your eyes fluttered open, you sat up and turned to see Yamaguchi still sleeping.

Quietly, you got out of bed then went to the bathroom and got cleaned up.

You walked back into the room to see him sitting up, "Sorry..did I wake you?" You asked sitting down on the bed. He shook his head and suddenly blushed, "D-Did you s-sleep well..?" He asks.

"Mhm! What about you?" He nods and grabbed his phone then left to the bathroom.
________________
Yamaguchi's POV~

I shut the bathroom door and quickly pulled out my phone.

Yamaguchi:
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI
TSUKKI

Tsukki:
WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Yamaguchi:
SO LAST NIGHT I INVITED Y/N TO SLEEPOVER BUT WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

Tsukki:
AND??? YOU GUYS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SO WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING ME?

Yamaguchi:
WELL SHE HUGGED MY ARM

Tsukki:
THAT'S JUST A HUG YAMAGUCHI

Yamaguchi:
WELL WE JUST WOKE UP, WHAT DO I DO???

Tsukki:
you're getting on my nerves right now.

Yamaguchi:
I'LL BUY YOU STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! JUST GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE

Tsukki:
fine. just go make her breakfast? it's the weekend so take her out somewhere.

Yamaguchi:
WHERE?

Tsukki:
I DON'T KNOW?? PARK? MOVIES? MALL? THERE'S TONS OF PLACES

Yamaguchi:
Do you think she'll like the cooking place we went too..?

Tsukki:
for god's sake yamaguchi, I DON'T KNOW. maybe?? I mean it was fun so I guess???

Yamaguchi:
Okay! Thanks Tsukki!

Tsukki:
whatever. go have fun.
_______________
Y/n's POV~

"You cook??" You ask him as he was mixing the pancake batter. "Yea..I got bored and decided to teach myself so.." You giggled and went to heat up the pan.

"Do you know how to cook Y/n?" You turned back and thought about it. "Well I know how to make rice, eggs and just basic dishes. I don't cook often, so I'm kind of a newbie." You said shrugging your shoulders. "Me and Tsukki went to this place where you are given a limited time to make a certain dish, it was really fun. D-Do you wanna g-go after we eat?" He asks.

"Sounds cool! We should definitely go!" He smiles and began to pour the pancake batter onto the pan.
_____________

Author's note~
SO LIKE LAST NIGHT WE GOT 1K READS...WHAT...THANK YOU THANK TOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-Kristina