New Day

(Author)
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
[Text/Messages]
'Dragons/Other powerful beings'
——————————————————
Firstly I want to say RIP to Chadwick Boseman we've lost to many good people in the last few years but it always hurts to see another go.

Sunday August 30, 20XX
3rd person POV

We zoom in to see Y/n sleeping soundly in his bed, sad to see that it won't last much longer. The cat that was found on Y/n's windowsill started to wake up with it being above the covers t gets up and arches it's back and it turns to its left and sees Y/n sleeping there, so it does the most reasonable thing and starts pawing at his face.

Feeling the cat's paws Y/n shifts and makes a face of discomfort, Y/n groggily opens his eyes and sees the cat pawing at him, "Oi, can you stop" not getting an answer other than the cat still pawing at him, he pushes the cat away from him and tries to go back to sleep.

Seeing no other choice the cat jumps on Y/n's stomach and starts clawing at him, now the covers helped get most of the claws away from Y/n's stomach but the very tip of the claws got through the fabric and poked Y/n making him jolt up throwing the cat off of him.

"Alright alright I'll get up" grumbling Y/n gets out of bed wearing underwear, sweat pants, and socks. (I can't sleep with only underwear on but that's just me.) Going over to his dresser Y/n gets a shirt to put on then heads to the bathroom to piss, and brush his teeth. After getting his tasks done, he heads downstairs and comes to the kitchen.

Y/n went to his pantry and grabbed a S'mores powtart, deciding it would taste horrible considering he just brushed his teeth he decided to hold off on eating it. Walking to the front door Y/n steps on something that makes a crinkling sound, looking down he is met with a bag with a note on it. [Here is your school uniform we will see you Monday come to the Student Council office a representative will be waiting for you at the gates, — Student Council President of Kuoh Academy, Souna Shitori]

Looking into the bag Y/n found his uniform looking at it it seemed pretty basic with a white undershirt, black pants, and a black overcoat with a black necktie (Jeez that shit looks drab. You'd never catch me wearing one of these uniforms anywhere.) Deciding it would be a smart move to go ahead and wash the uniform Y/n turns around, shuts the door behind him and heads to the washing room. On the way Y/n looks at the pantry and sees if he needs anything while noting that he has to get cat food.

After starting the washing machine he starts heading towards the door and gets a call when he reaches the living room

After starting the washing machine he starts heading towards the door and gets a call when he reaches the living room. "Hello?" "Oh Y/n how are you doing son?" "Oh hey mom I'm doing fine I just finished moving in yesterday." "Oh that's good I just called to check in on you and to tell you that we're coming over next Sunday." "Alright good to know, see you next Sunday, bye mom love you." "Love you to baby."

While he was talking to his mom Y/n finished walking to the front door, and opened it walking out making sure to open the cat door, and lock the front door. Walking down the street Y/n looked around for a car dealership so he wouldn't have to walk everywhere.

While he was walking he ended up running into Ruby and another person that Y/n would assume to be either a very good friend or a stepsister considering she was basically crushing Ruby to death with a hug.

"Hey I think you might wanna put Ruby down before she passes out due to air loss." As he said that Y/n walked up to the person and tapped on their shoulder. The person looks over at Y/n then looks back down at Ruby and quickly lets Ruby down "Oh Ruby I'm so sorry." Ruby now on the ground starts to catch her breath.

"Its okay Yang, thanks for that Y/n." She looks over at Y/n and gives him a grateful look. Y/n just waves it off "I was just trying to help." Y/n takes in the aforementioned Yang and looks at her. Yang looks to be about 5'8 or 1.73 meters tall. She had long, flowy hair that reach a little bit past her hips. She had bright lilac eyes. She looked to be 18 years old. (Ignore the things in the top right and left.)

"Nice to meetcha Y/n I'm Ruby's stepsister Yang Xiao-Long good to see she's already made a friend

"Nice to meetcha Y/n I'm Ruby's stepsister Yang Xiao-Long good to see she's already made a friend. Besides I like meeting friends with a Yang." Yang sticks her hand out for a handshake while Ruby rolls her eyes and groans. "Well nice to meet you Yang but tibia honest that pun was kinda lacking." Y/n shakes her hand while smiling.

"Oh god don't encourage her Y/n, please." Ruby pleaded with him while Yang was looking at him with admiration and smiling at him. "I think you and I are going to get along great Y/n, but what brings you over here though?" Yang looked at him with a questioning look.

"Ah well now that you mention it do you know where a car dealership is? I need to buy a car." After asking that Ruby jumped up, "I know where it is I could take you!" Y/n looked over at Ruby, "Thanks for the help what are we gonna a ride on?"

Ruby just motioned to her moped, "We can go on this!" Y/n just looked at her and shrugged, "Sure I don't see why not." With that both teens got on the moped. Yang waved them off, "Be safe you guys and Y/n if you do anything to Ruby, you'll pay." After the last statement Y/n looked back and saw Yang's eyes turn red, "Yes ma'am."

With that the two teens rode over to the dealership with Ruby trying her hardest to not blush, from the feeling of Y/n's arms around her and the heat he's radiating. After making it to the dealership Y/n turned around to Ruby, "Thanks again Ruby. Quick question are you going to Kuoh Academy?"

Ruby turned around and nodded at him "Yep! I'm a Sophomore." Y/n nodded at her statement, "That's good because I'm transgender-
(Okay who fucked with the Script? Rewind!

Ruby turned around and nodded at him "Yep! I'm a Sophomore." Y/n nodded at her statement, "That's good because I'm transferring over there." After Y/n said that Ruby started to smile, "Ooooo we might get to be in the same class!" Y/n laughed at how excited Ruby sounded, "Maybe, see you Monday Rubes." Ruby waved and quickly rode away hoping that Y/n didn't see her blushing.

Y/n went into the dealership bought his car and rode home in it quickly stopping at Walmike's to buy much needed groceries. After getting back home he unloaded his car and brought the groceries inside.

While Y/n was putting the groceries up Moireis decided to speak up "Partner I sensed sacred gears from both girls not to mention the fact that Ruby had silver eyes." After Y/n finished putting up the groceries Y/n responded, "Yeah I felt 'em to but I hope that we won't need to do something about it." With that final comment Y/n fed the cat and headed up to shower and get in bed.

——————————————————
Hey guys/gals woooh that was a long ass chapter longer than any other chapter I've ever done. Damn.
Over 1000 words, well I hope you enjoyed the chapter like I said before this story is hopefully one of the only kind that I'm making. If you could give me tips here and there that would be appreciated.
Thanks for reading see you next chapter!