Wish I was better

(Author)
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
[Text/Messages]
'Dragons/Other powerful beings'
<Certain actions>
------------------------------------

(I'mma try something)
1st Person POV

As I slowly wake up all that I'm met with is pain on my arms. Looking down I'm met with the fresh cut wounds that I caused last night.

<Sighing> I get up slowly as to not agrivate the wounds, and I walk to the sink and start washing off the dried blood. After washing and drying the wounds off, I put bandages on my arms. 'Why do you keep doing this to yourself partner? You have what most people envy a stable-ish life and a loving and supporting girlfriend. So why?' Looking up in the mirror I see a small chibi Moireis, 'It's just that I never feel like I'm doing something with my life and just always feeling like I'm never enough and that N?? deserves better than me.'

Moireis went quiet after that I started putting the bandages on my arms, the. I started to brush my teeth, and went to get clothes on. After getting my clothes I went downstairs and made myself some pancakes. After eating I fed my cat, I locked the front door and left for school.

I was walking to my car I got a text from ♡N [When can I come see you I miss you?~♡] Chuckling to myself I responded with a simple [Whenever you want baby, I have to go to school now love you.~] putting my phone back in my pocket I finish walking to my car. When I get into my car and start it I feel my phone vibrate and I look and see her message is a simple [I love you too baby. See you soon.~]

Quickly putting my phone back into my pocket I pull out of the driveway and head to school. As I was driving to school I saw this girl sitting on the sidewalk she had something in her hand but I couldn't see what it was. Rubbing my eyes I looked again but didn't see her.

 Rubbing my eyes I looked again but didn't see her

(All credit goes to Chris Metzner on Twitter he makes some incredible art

(All credit goes to Chris Metzner on Twitter he makes some incredible art. Go check him out)

Making it to school I pull in and park. Getting out of my car I see some guy surrounded by three girls, and a bunch of people watching. Going through the crowd I see Ruby and Yang on the outside of the crowd. "Hey you two whatcha doin'?" Hearing my voice they both looked over to see me looking at them.

"Hey Y/n! We came to see why a crowd was forming." Ruby runs up to me while Yang walks at a more moderate pace. "Oh some guy was walking with some important school student I think." Patting Ruby's head I look over at Yang. "Anyway you wanna head to class." Ruby for some reason was stuttering and red in the face.

Yang gasped, "Well aren't you the gentleman I might need to give you some special treatment for this." Not understanding what she meant I just looked at her confused while Ruby glared at her sister for some reason. "Sureeee, I guess, anyway let's head to class."

"But Yyyyy/Nnnnn school is boring." When we finally got to Ruby's class she refused to let go of my arm. "Hmmm well then you can come over to my house and I can bake something for you." Ruby immediately let go of my arm and looked at me with stary eyes and Yang just chuckled.

"Wow inviting my sister over already Y/n? I thought you would've asked her out first." Yang said this after we had left Ruby. I just looked over at her, "umm Yang I have a girlfriend. Have I not told you?" Yang's expression morphed into one of shock before it changed into a curious one.

"Oh yeah what's her name?" We had finally gotten to the classroom when Yang asked. "Oh her name is N??" Instead of her being shocked she just got mad, "You mean to tell me that your girlfriend is that short bitch?" Not understanding Yang's past with her I just nodded my head.

(Time skip)

It was lunch time when me and Yang met up with Ruby. I had went and bought some cookies earlier. It was some weird instinct thing because the second I brought the cookies out they were almost immediately by snatched from my hands. Looking over I see Ruby happily devouring all of the cookies.

I was about to say something but I saw Yang shaking her head out of the corner of my eye. Deciding that I don't wanna make a girl cry I just left her alone. "So Yang I never asked but what do you like?" Yang just looked up then finished what she was eating. "Hm? Oh I like boxing, Strawberry Sunrises, and messing with Ruby"

Seeing that Ruby finished MY cookies I asked her the same question, "Oh I like cookies, strawberries, and cars, really fast cars." Well now her devouring the cookies makes sense. "What about you Y/n? What do you like?" Shifting in my seat a little I say "Well I'll only tell you one thing, I like thigh pillows." Hiding my face in my hands I'm scared to look back at them because they might laugh at me.

After waiting a little bit I look back up at them, Ruby doesn't seem that fazed but Yang looked like she was plotting something, something perverted. "Oh yeah? Well I know that Ruby gives out great lap/thigh pillows." Immediately Ruby and my faces explode into a bright red blush with Ruby sputtering out excuses. Luckily the bell rings, as me and Yang were walking back to the classroom Yang initiates a conversation with me.

"C'mon you should've taken the offer." Looking over at her I shook my head, "I can't and couldn't Yang, Ruby looked like she was about to pass out why'd you do that to her?" Yang elbowed me, "C'mon don't you see the ways she looks at you?" Not fully understanding what she meant I shook my head. Yang just looked at me in disbelief before muttering something under her breath all I heard was "...Ruby..." shaking my head me and Yang finally made it to class.

Finishing out the day me and Yang met up with Ruby while we were leaving. "Hey Y/n you doing anything later? Could me and come over today like you said?" Ruby asked me that and when I looked over at her she was giving me the puppy dog eyes. Yang just laughed a little, "Taking the forward approach are you sis?" Ruby exploded into a blush before 'trying' to punch Yang but ultimately doing nothing. "No I can't say I have anything I'm doing. You guys can come over but give me about an hour." Quickly giving them my address I went home.

Opening the door I saw what seemed like my door to my room open. Pushing it open I see...

------------------------------------
Wooo first time doing a cliffhanger, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do check out Chris on Twitter, I would really appreciate it. Also come stop by my Twitch, I streamed early so if you have time stop by.
Thanks,
Evtar816