Chapter 2: Pregnant Girls

Lilly's POV
1 Week Later

I was laying in Jasper and I's room, watching a movie with him. It's been a week since the wedding and I've still been getting sick. So far only Bree and Riley have noticed because everyone has been busy this past week. After the wedding the boys ended up staying out hunting longer for an extra two days. Carlisle gets called into work. Emmett, Jack, and Jasper have been hanging out, catching up since we left for our honeymoon, and Alice and Rose had been hanging out with Bree and I. But anyways, all together it's been great, I just want to get over being sick. I've never been sick this long.

Half way through the movie I started not to feel so well, knowing this familiar feeling I rushed to the bathroom connected to the room and started to throw up.

"Darlin'?" Jasper asked from the door way.

"Don't come in here." I frowned, closing the lid and flushed it. "You don't need to see this."

"In sickness and in health remember?" Jasper smiled then got serious. "What's going on?"

"I've been sick for the past two weeks." I confessed. "I've been throwing up, dizzy, etc. Bree and Riley know but I told them not to tell you because I didn't want you to worry."

"Let's go to Carlisle." Jasper said, and I nodded in agreement. We walked upstairs to his office and knocked.

"Come in." Carlisle said so we walked in. "Hey guys, glad to finally see you out of your room."

This caused me to blush.

"Carlisle, Lilly's been sick and I'm worried. She's looking paler, dizzy, and throwing up." Jasper told him.

"Come with me." Carlisle waved, gesturing to the hospital room connected to his office and I took a seat up on the bed. "Lilly, can I take some blood?"

I nodded and bit into my wrist, letting the blood seep out into the cup. Jasper and I stayed in the office watching Carlisle do the tests until he mumbled something.

"What was that, Carlisle?" I asked.

"Impossible." Carlisle repeated, turning around looking between Jasper and I. "You're pregnant."

"What?!" Jasper and I exclaimed.

"If you wouldn't mind me asking, when did you first start being intimate?" Carlisle asked.

"Not until after the wedding." Jasper frowned.

"And when have you been experiencing these symptoms, Lilly?" Carlisle asked.

"Since we got to the island the night after our first time." I realized, shocked at how I missed this. I'm 4 weeks pregnant. "Can we do an ultra sound?"

Carlisle nodded and left the room to grab what he needed. I turned to Jasper who stood there in shock.

"Jasper?" I asked curiously.

"I'm going to be a dad again!" He smiled, lifting me up by my waist before kissing me. He looked down at me with so much love then frowned, confused. "Umm, darlin', you have a small bump now."

I looked down in shock. What the hell? Wouldn't I have noticed. Carlisle walked in and set up the machine, and noticed my stomach.

"Carlisle, can you explain this? Because I know my stomach didn't have a bump five minutes ago." I frowned.

"Well, my best guess is that the baby has magic transferred down from your genes." Carlisle said turning on the monitor as I laid back, looking at the computer with Jasper and Carlisle after he put the cold-ass jell and scanner. "It's a little blurry. I assume because of the vampire side. The womb seems a little thicker than normal, but we can see well enough. Ah! There we go. You might feel a little big because you have twins. Looks like they're growing faster because of you both being vampires as well."