1

||Zayah||
||At the corner store||

"Aye can I get a pack of swishers please and thank you

"Aye can I get a pack of swishers please and thank you."I asked the man behind the counter,I handed him the money and my snacks.

"Thank you!"I said.

As I was grabbing All my stuff a brown skin, thick girl walked up to me,"Hey, when are you available I need you to do my nails?" She asked.

"Just go to my Instagram and that's my schedule just book and I'll do it."we said our byes and went our separate ways.

I started heading out the door and then I bumped into this dude.

"Excuse you sir, ole rude ass."I mumbled I guess he heard me because he looked back and at me I just kept walking. I walked to my car.

[Damn ,We really need some weed in our life or maybe a little dicky dick.]

I laughed at my thoughts.

I started my car up and pulled off I plugged my phone up to my Bluetooth .

It's a hood nigga story But you like Cinderella stories, too And, girl, you know I fuck with you.

"Text you in the morning like, "What's up, ugly?"But to us that means you're beautiful"I said bobbing my head I turned it all the way up.

I'm on your body (your body, ah)
My vibe is your body (my vibe is your body)There's something we should talk about, mm yeah Cause I might need you around me They hate on me like I was born rich yeah But I'm just now gettin' used to ballin' yeah She just want Cinderella stories yeah Glass slippers by Balmain yeah

That song was soon over and I pulled up in my driveway.

"Mommmmm!"I yelled as I walked in the house.

"What damn, why you doing all that damn yelling?"she yelled back.

"Mom you talking bout me and you yelling too."I frowned walking upstairs to my room. I'm 18 finna turn 19 I really need to get my own apartment.

Bestie❤️Would like to FaceTime you...

"Hello,"I propped up my phone.

"Don't hey me,"my bestie mugged me "you ain't tell me king (my brother) was having a party."she said all loud in the phone.

"Yeah I forgot ion even know if I wanna go. Tbh I really just wanna stay home."I went to my closet to see what outfits I had.