When You First Saw Him

Cato- As all kids your age you had to attend the academy especially as the daughter of a victor. As you were training with knifes as usual when one boy made you curious. He could only have been a a year or two older and yet there he was being a boy at least a foot taller than him with a sword. He was bit taller than you and had beautiful blonde hair and a slight smirk on his face. 

Marvel- You had always kept to yourself assuming that it was a much better idea to be good with a knife than it was to be good with people. You began to train as best you could before the academy hoping to get recognized early though this was extremely unpopular for most kids as they found it best to just wait. One day while you were out training you heard a noise in the distance. "Who's there!" A boy around your age stepped forward with his hands up in surrender. To be honest you were annoyed he interrupted your training.

Peeta-  Your dad was always drunk which meant it was quite easy to sneak out the house even if your dad hated it. You would sneak around the district and watch as the other kids got to play. You were intrigued by the freedom they seemed to have it was strange, foreign to you. One boy however seemed sad. He had short blonde hair and seem to stare longingly at the others. You felt bad for the poor boy that just wanted a friend. 

Gale- School and the bakery were the only placed you were allowed so while your brother followed Katniss home, you found it best to get home as quickly as possible. Normally you would work in the back to avoid others do to sure slight social anxiety you didn't want to risk an incident. However someone decided to make your life difficult when a boy your age decided to come in while your dad and mom were busy leaving you to run the counter. He even appeared mean. He was tall, strong, and stoic that seemed too melt slightly when he saw you into a more confused look. It wasn't surprising I mean usually you didn't talk to anyone and would hide towards the shadows. 

Finnick- You first saw him the day he was reaped. He was handsome and fairly muscular their was no denying it but you were sure that the young boy would not be returning home, no fourteen year-old had ever won the games and you never thought one would. Yet there Finnick Odair stood confident as could be acting as though he had already won the games.