Your Rival

Cato- You don't really have a specific rival. As the daughter of a victor you made many enemies that thought you got special treatment because of your dad. To a degree they were right as you were special because you constantly had to do extra work to meet your dad's ridiculous standards.

Marvel- Glimmer. Naturally as your twin you and Glimmer competed over practically everything. Much to her dismay you could best her in most if not all weapons, but it couldn't be argued that she surpassed you greatly in her people skills.

Peeta- As you weren't usually allowed to socialize with others you didn't really have a rival. You couldn't lie though, you had a slight distaste for Katniss Everdeen as it seemed that for a while Peeta was obsessed with the girl.

Gale- Katniss freaking Everdeen was the bane of your existence. Gale clearly cared for her beyond belief even if it was clear to anyone that she didn't return the feelings. You found it entertaining that you and your brother hated the others crush.

Finnick- It sounded absolutely terrible but you couldn't stand Annie. Before she had entered the arena her and Finnick formed a easy relationship that you were slightly jealous of. Once she returned she was a mess and while you felt sympathy for the girl you didn't care for the amount of time Finnick spent trying to help her.