How You Met

Cato- You were at the training center and even though you weren't the same age being the daughter of a winner meant you got moved up quick. So by chance you were paired to spar with one another. Afterwards he came up to you cause he wanted you to show him a move that your dad had already taught you. 

Marvel- You had been practicing throwing knives as any normal girl in district one would. Of course some boy next to you felt the need to try and show you up, though he was failing spectacularly. So you offered him your help though, he was resistant at first but ultimately gave in. 

Peeta- Your father had always been a drunk, he tried to be their for you as best he could but with his trauma he struggled. So once you were older you tried to help as much as you could. So you were getting the food for the next week and went to the bakery as usual. Unlike usual though their was a young blonde boy helping out, in view. 

Gale- You often did your best to remain invisible. So it was a great surprise to both of you when he found you in the woods while he was hunting. He heard a noise in the distance and thinking it was an animal proceeded closer. However he instead came across you walking peacefully through the woods.

Finnick- You met him after he won his games. He became much closer to your grandmother and would often spend hours upon hours at her house instead of his own. Because of this you often were there to help him as best you could from your experience with your grandmother. You could never know exactly what he went through when he returned but that wouldn't stop you from being as supportive as possible.