🌉🌈THE ROBBERY🌈🌉

"Wait what?' you asked a little confused, Giovanni placed a hand on your shoulder "We are gonna rob this Sweet jazz museum! and maybe if we do a good job i can get promoted to vice principle Banzai blaster!" Giovanni said beaming "well how are we gonna get in are we go-" before you could finish Crusher and dark star blew up the entrance "Woooow they blew it up!" Your eyes sparkled with amazement Car crash sighed "just come on!" Car Crash grabbed your hand and dragged you into the museum they all laughed then Giovanni shouted Car crash seemed to be out of breath for some reason, he let go of your hand and fell to his hands and knees and everyone else but you and Giovanni pulled out some guns "GREETINGS SWEET JAZZ MUSEUM WE ARE HERE TO ROB YOU BLIND! LOOK UPON US IN FEAR!" he shouted a girl with brown chocolate hair and light brown skin with a cute bear hoodie had a phone in her hand "could you hold please?" she spoke into the phone "Okay" the lady in the phone said "LOOK UPON US IN FEAR MUSEUM GOERS" he continued he menacing walks over to a potted plant  and- to show how much of a bad guy he is-kicks it as hard as he could,he then made loud pain noises you giggled a bit, Fred nudged you a bit  this was serious businesses, "yep shoot that" Giovanni ordered one of his minions, Dark star shoots the plant like it was nothing, the plant made a loud shattering noise " HAHA that's right! Just a little tastes of what happens when you mess with us!" he grabs his foot in pain  as he hops a little "Ow....it hurts to walk!" he said squealing in pain as he cursing under his breath, Fred covers your ears to make sure you didn't hear anything Giovanni said "BEHOLD! your worst nightmare in all it's DARK GLORY!" Giovanni continued the dramatically flips around but he turned to fast and his cape kinda just....smacks him in the face, you giggle a little but Giovanni pretends nothing happened "I GIOVANNI POTAGE! fearless leader of these Banzi Blasters!" he said pointing to his team and also you as you waved a little and Crusher did a little pose to make him look cool "Have come to steal your precious treasures! Tremble before me!" He boomed then looked around "Uh....Hey! where is everyone? that was a really cool entrance! we broke through the glass and everything!" He whined a bit, the little girl that was on the phone before spoke up "Uh....i think the museum is closed for the day?" She said Giovanni scoffs "They must've heard we were coming and ran off!" "is he always like this?" you whispered to your brother "Dude not now okay?" he replied "after all we're not just any thieves...WE'RE THE BANZAI BLASTERS!" he continued "Yeah!" you added "(Y/N) shhh!" Car crash said "It's Alpha!" you growled  Car Crash face palms himself then sighs "As i was saying" he continued "We're the baddest of the bad" he whipped his cape in front of his face like one of those vampires in the movies do when they are about to catch their pray and suck the living life out of them "POSE WITH ME MINIONS!" you and the others posed, it wasn't the best but still something "Hi i would like to report a robbery" the bear hoodie girl was on the phone again "Uh oh" You whispered your parents would kill you and Fred if they knew you were gonna steal from a museum "Fred does mom and Dad know you do this?" you asked he didn't say anything "And thats a No great" you mumbled "Hey hey! stop that!" Giovanni reaches back and a roling ball of red liquid forms in the air and then chucks it at the phone, it got knocked out of the girls and and clatters across the floor "Ah!" the girl squeaks and covers her head with her arms "hello? ....Hello?' the woman was still on the phone, Giovanni steps on it an it broke into i don't know how many pieces "this is my first mission as a Banzai captain, and i won't some little tattlettale ruin it!" he shouted "how'd you like the taste of my Epithet, little girl?"  you couldn't believe the girl thought he was serious you saw her lick her finger "Mmm...It's pretty good actually! is this tomato basil?" She asked "Thank you i seasoned it myself!" he said smiling proudly, he then starts stammering "Wh-i mean no! it's lava! or....acid" you already knew he was lying but you didn't wanna ruin this funny moment "Uh..Uh LAV-ACID!" you giggled a bit "That's not even a word" you whispered "It tastes like soup! it your Epithet soup?" She asked, you swore to yourself it looked like Giovanni turned to stone, your face was red you tried to control your laughter man if you haven't left your phone at home you would totally record this.

Uh LAV-ACID!" you giggled a bit "That's not even a word" you whispered "It tastes like soup! it your Epithet soup?" She asked, you swore to yourself it looked like Giovanni turned to stone, your face was red you tried to control your laughter man ...

"uh sir?..I'm sorry.I know it was rude to ask, but you were attacking me and all" you could tell by her voice she was really sorry thats when Giovanni got a little mad "..You dare undermine the great Giovanni Potage!?" he said whipping his cape in front of his face "ohh i see how it is! I bet you think your Epithet is REALLY something huh?" he continued "Oh no no no! you don't have to worry about that! it dumb no threat at all!" she said nervously "AH-HA so you DO have an epithet!" Giovanni points at her, then disappears 'where did he go?' you thought "Teleport's behind you" then Giovanni reappears behind the girl "AH!" Giovanni grabs her by the scruff of her bear hoodie and holds her up like a baby kitten, he starts to laugh as he holds the girl then You an his teammates walk over to him "Another foe effortlessly defeated by GIOVANNI POTAGE!" he says proudly, you clap a little for him "Your lucky" he says to the girl " i don't have time to toy with you today, little girl! i've got treasure to steal!" he says as he puts her down "Come my minions! to the vault!....or where ever museums keep their stuff!" you all began to walk down a hall but then Giovanni stops "Oh hold up!FLAMETHROWER!,CAR CRASH!,ALPHA! Ben you guys stay here and watch this girl, we can't have her calling the cops or whatever" Giovanni ordered, you just shrug like it was nothing then Ben spoke up "Aw, but i wanted to see the treasure..." he whined "OH YEAH?!, i wanted to rob the museum at the stroke of midnight, Ben!" Giovanni shouted "But someone couldn't fit it in their schedule and we have to do it in the afternoon! so now this girl is here okay!?" he sighs then turns towards the others "Crusher!,Spike!, Dark star! you're with me" Giovanni have an evil smirk on his face. He then sits the girl down in the secretary's chair and ties her up with some duct tape you couldn't help but felt bad for her it was her against all of you so now she was hopeless and also in a chair "you stay here" Giovanni said to the girl in a menacing voice "Be good!" his voice changed into a sweet voice, which kinda surprised you but you didn't say anything you just kept quite "Okay" The gitl replied with an unsettling tone in her voice, Giovanni then laughs like a mad scientist then shouted 'evil' over and over again then crusher,spike and Dark star joined in as they vanished down the hall in the museum "Man i can't believe we don't get to steal anything! this sucks" Car crash complained "yeah i was kinda looking forward to steal some dino bones" you said while shrugging "Yeah, thanks a lot BEN!" Flamethrower huffed "It's not my fault!-" they all broke into an argument, they all sounded like they were 5 year old's in preschool saying that they tagged a kid but they keep denying it you didn't have time for that so you walked over to the tied up girl "Hi!.....I'm Alpha!" you smiled trying to start a conversation "Oh, um h-hi i'm Molly" Molly replied with a shy voice "Can you untie me?"