🐻🎶THE SECRET BASE🎶🐺

We pick up where our heroes left off last time, You, Molly and Giovanni have been walking around for a bit then Giovanni decided that you all should have a secret base for some reason you and Molly just agreed with him and then went to the forest exhibit and grabbed two bears, you said you wanted to add a wolf but you guys couldn't find any which sucked so you all just stuck to the bears, a few struggling minutes later you guys finally got the bears in place with a few blankets draped around, and two bears standing on either side- Sergeant Bear and Corporal Other Bear. "This looks pretty good!" You said as you nod looking at what you all built "Well duh! That's why it's called 'Fort cool Guy!" Giovanni replied as he set a hand on your shoulder and a hand on Molly's head "Isn't kinda wrong to put the bears out of their home?" Molly looked up a Giovanni "Bear trap you don't need to worry about that! your a bad guy remember?" Giovanni pats Molly's head "Well....then they need uniforms!" Molly smiled "You are so right!" "Yeah that sounds awesome!" Molly grabs out a sewing kit and begins to sew the words BB on a yellow bandanna "Ohh so you carry around a kit too?" Giovanni said peeking over Molly's Shoulder, you kinda felt disappointed because you didn't carry around a kit of any kind only a few candy bars in your pocket "Yeah, because my dad breaks a lot of stuff so it's good to carry one around.....wait you sew?" Giovanni steps back a little giving Molly and You some distance "No, i........Knit what you wanna fight about it?" You and Molly were a little surprised, you both glanced at each other then back at Giovanni "We really didn't take you as the creative type" Molly said as she finished up the Bandanna "yeah i thought you were like.....the destroying type" You placed your hands in your Wolf hoodie pockets that were full of candy "Well I wield the power of creativity an destruction!" He then whips out a yarn needle and makes a grandma pose then changes back into ninja mode while making a ninja noise "Hyyah!" You and Molly giggled "Well all i have are candy bars you guys want some?" You asked "yeah! what kind you got? I really like chocolate bars" Giovanni said as he rubs his hands together "I would also like one too if you don't mind" Molly said giving a nervous smile, you gave Giovanni a milky way and Molly a snickers bar and for yourself you ate (favorite candy bar), Giovanni and Molly then finished up making the bears little uniforms such as a bandana for both of the bears "There! Fort cool guy is now complete!" Giovanni smiled as you and Molly stood by his side "You two can become Banzai blasters you know all you need to do is turn in a membership fee" you thought for a bit and thought if your brother had a membership fee, he then he begins talking like he's in a commercial "You can become Official Banzai blaster for a low low price of 49.99 a month!" He begins to chat away about Banzai blasters member ship fee's you has no idea what they were talking about, Molly said something about a  'pyramid scheme' "You run a toy store and your five years old? wow that's pretty rough" "Wait i thought she was twelve" You added in "Yeah i am twelve and i have to know about business stuff if i'm running the toy store" She sighed "Wanna talk about it?" Giovanni sat on the bench so did you but at the edge so Molly would have some space to sit "Eh, i dunno" "Come on bear trap sewing time is bonding time, that's why they call it close knit" Giovanni smiled, Molly sighed Finally giving. She talked about how her mom died when Molly was only ten years old and that ever since then, her sister and father  have been neglecting the family toy shop, leaving Molly to be the only responsible member of the family.Giovanni then calls Molly a pushover, stating that she can't keep letting people walk all over her. When she tries to retaliate with "no", Giovanni and you just laugh and Giovanni says that she has to listen to him, because he's her boss. "So (y/n) Do you have any family problems?" Molly asked "Eh, i wouldn't say family problem but it's just mostly my parents aren't around they are always busy with stuff and never have anytime for me and Fr- i mean Car crash" You sighed "Well you guys can always hang out with me! you two bear trap" Giovanni says as he smiled, that really made Molly feel better and the same thing with you, then you were all interrupted by a male voice from the distance "So that makes you all the Banzai blasters then"

to be continued....

an thank you all for reading this is the book i'm mostly working hard on because i love epithet erased an it helps me a lot out with my days especially when they become dark but Epithet erased was always there for me that's why i love it so much to comedy to art but anyway enough of that for now it's bye bye and see you later!