Chapter 34: Epilogue

The day was bright and shining

The day was bright and shining. Hunter's mind reeled back when he realized what day it was and that it had finally arrived. His body reacted to the warmth beside him before he even opened his eyes. Hunter's arm was tightly locked around Hailey and she was pressed back against his chest. Her head rested on his arm and she was tucked under his chin. Hunter kissed the crown of her head. He realized that Hailey was spot-on last night, he should have let her sleep earlier so she could wake up. But he couldn't help how tempting she looked wrapped in his bedsheets, like she did right now.

"Wake up, baby," he whispered against her ear. Hunter pulled away from her side and shifted on top of her. She turned onto her stomach and moaned in her sleep. Hunter kissed down her back over the curve of her butt. "Hailey, we're going to be late," he warned but nothing from her.

Hunter nipped the skin and reframed from leaving any marks on her skin, since she told him that she wanted everything perfect tonight. But he already thought she looked prefect with or without his marks. He didn't really fret over it, except his wolf was irked all night. But Hunter knew that after the ceremony was finished, Hunter would mark and claim her with every ounce of his strength, that he held back last night.

Hunter's wicked hand inched up between her legs, his fingers closing in on her core. He swiped across the folds and pushed inside her. Hailey moaned in her sleep. Hunter settled between her legs, his fingers worked inside her core that grew more wet and pulled with desire like his own body was at the very moment. His shaft hardened and throbbed to be inside of her.

Hailey's eyes slowly opened and she didn't even need to look back to see who had woken her up. She bit her lip and opened wider for him, making him wickedly grin. "Good morning to you too," she gasped when he pushed in another finger.

Hunter leaned over and kissed her shoulder. "Good morning, baby," he pulled out his fingers when he knew she was wet enough to take him. He held her by her waist and pulled her up on her knees, she propelled herself on her elbows and turned to look in his eyes, as he pushed his pulsating erection inside her molten core. Both of them lost themselves in the blaring hot sensation of their bodies joining. Hunter and Hailey climbed to the heights of their erotic orgasm that shattered their bodies. They both collapsed onto the bed after Hunter released inside of her core.

A sudden knock interrupted them. "Wake up, you two!" It was Viola's voice. "It's your wedding day...or night, which one is it?"

"Night," answered Azura, "since the ceremony is held at night."

Hailey chuckled at the voices outside, but Hunter was not amused one bit. He only needed a few moments with his mate, but apparently that was too much to ask for in this pack.

"Give me a moment, Viola!" Hailey yelled back. She rolled over and jumped out of bed, running into the shower. She took a few moments before she returned to the bedroom with wet hair and a silky white bathrobe covered her, which she brought over like the rest of her things from her cabin. Hunter had offered that he could move in with her, but she refused because she enjoyed being around the family.