Chapter 1

"Mommy! Uncle Yoongi is calling!" 
"Answer it!" 
"Uncle Yoongi!" 
"Hey baby girl! How are you?" 

I stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching Ellie talk to her uncle with the widest smile on her face. Her front missing teeth made her look all the more adorable as she cheesed at him and talked his ear off about princesses. He loved talking to her and would let her talk his ear off about anything she wanted. I finished cooking our dinner and plated the food before I heard Yoongi ask her if he could talk to me.

"Hey Yoongs" 
"Hey noona" he smiled through the camera 
"What's up?"
"Well, I wanted to call and talk to you about something important" 
"Oh god. Okay, what's up?" I rolled my eyes making him chuckle
"Not anything bad"
"Mhmm...go on"
"Well.. my little princess turns six in a few weeks" 
"She does" I nodded 
"So.. I wanted to come stay for a couple of weeks"
"Seriously!?" I squealed as he laughed at my reaction
"Yes seriously, the guys want to come too, they miss her as much as I do" 
"Holy frickin shit of course!"
"Mommy!" Ellie yelled at me for cursing 
"Sorry sweetie.."
Yoongi laughed while I rolled my eyes and tucked my hair behind my ear 
"I would love to have you guys here. I miss you guys" 
"Think you have room for seven..?"
"Seven?"
"My friend Jin hyung wants to come too"
"Is he a decent guy? You know how I am with Ellie.."
"I wouldn't ask if I didn't trust him noona" 
"Okay" I nodded "that'll work. Everyone will have to double up on rooms, or take the couches..but yes. She'll be so excited!" I cheesed and did a little happy dance 
"Awesome. I'll let everyone know and send you the dates okay?"
"Perfect! I love you, I'll talk to you later. Thanks for calling, you seriously made my day" 
"I love you too sissy, I'll talk to you soon"

"Guess what princess?"
"What mommy?" She asked as she stuffed her face 
"Uncle Yoongi, uncle Tae, uncle Hobi, uncle Min, uncle Joonie, and uncle Kookie are coming for your birthday and they're gonna stay for a while!" 
"Really! Oh my god!" She screamed and bounced around in her seat "do you mean it!?"
"Of course! They're bringing a friend too, his name is Jin. Uncle Yoongi says he's really nice too" 
"And they're all gonna buy me presents?"
"Um.. I have no idea baby, but I'm sure uncle Yoongi will" I smiled 

Not seeing my brother and his friends in almost three years with the exception of facetime, phone calls, texting, and facebook is definitely hard. 

But I know I made the right choice for Ellie and I. 

Yoongi wasn't happy when I made the decision to move to the states, but I would definitely do it all over again if I had to. 
Ellie continued to dance and talk my ear off until bedtime about all of the fun things she wants to do with her uncles. We were all super close growing up, that after I had Ellie all of mine and Yoongi's friends wanted to be "uncle" and have made sure to stay active in her life even though we're on different parts of the globe. 

I love my brother.
Yoongi is the best little brother I could have ever asked for, and even though he was younger he always acted as an older brother towards me. 
I got a shower after Ellie fell asleep and curled up in my bed, it didn't take long for me to crash. 

The next few weeks seemed to drag on sooooo friggin slow. I couldn’t wait for Yoongi and our friends to come, Ellie hasn’t stopped talking about it since he called. He’s made sure to keep me updated about when they’re coming and everything else. I made sure to request off work for the time they’ll be here, and told my nanny I won’t need her during those weeks but if anything changes I’ll call her, I also told her I would still pay her even though she won’t be here.
Liza loves watching Ellie, she acts like a big sister towards her more than a typical babysitter or nanny. 
I was lucky to find her when I did. 
I don't doubt that when she comes for Ellie's birthday she'll fit right in with my big group of goofballs.