prologue

" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫,
'𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦'.
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫,
'𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌.' "

On the Christmas of the year 2022, 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐒

On the Christmas of the year 2022, 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐒.𝐀. 𝐒𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞 was made aware of a fact, a fact that changed her perceptive towards life. She remembers how on her 5th birthday, her parents informed her of why she wasn't like the other kids of her age and why was she not like the other humans too.

It was on that very day, she realized that there was a storm brewing within her; brewing in her body and her mind,
a storm of two 𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖘.

And by the time she reached puberty, the storm did not settle down as everyone had predicted it to but in opposition it only grew stronger and made her, a part of themselves.

She was a storm, not the kind you run away from but the one you chase.

And this storm was ready,
ready to stabilize the timeline instead of disrupting it,
to clean the mess that a certain
Nora West-Allen made by running back in time.

And this storm was ready,ready to stabilize the timeline instead of disrupting it, to clean the mess that a certain Nora West-Allen made by running back in time

" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥."

" 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰."

" 𝐍𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬."

" 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫."

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

I don't own any of these characters except for the original characters that were created by me. All rights go to DC and their rightful owners. Anything you read here is purely fictional and does not exactly happen in the original Flash series. It is inspired by @caitflash's Crystal Clear (Instagram au). This is my take on the season 5 of the Flash.