two

𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉.

2018

After one hell of an encounter with Nora at Barry's CSI Lab where he discovered that his daughter was also a forensic scientist and liked the exact same ice cream flavour like he did, and then an equally considerably more frustrating experience in...

After one hell of an encounter with Nora at Barry's CSI Lab where he discovered that his daughter was also a forensic scientist and liked the exact same ice cream flavour like he did, and then an equally considerably more frustrating experience in the field where Nora living up to her name 'XS', rushed headlong into danger which lead to Barry getting knocked an entire city block through the sky, Everyone regrouped back at STAR Labs to discuss this 'new' meta, that Barry got his ass handed by.

" Oh grife, you're mad at me," Nora moaned as she watched Caitlin give Barry a quick once-over to make sure there weren't injuries she had yet to look at. Caitlin sighed, fiddling with the torn arm of Barry's original suit, as she watched Nora panic at the expressions on both her parent's face.

Iris shook her head, "No, Nora, we're not mad, We're just-" "Please, don't say disappointed." Nora interrupted. " That's so much worse." She said softly, still having a soft panic to herself.

" I mean, I just didn't think it was a big deal. It was only Gridlock !"
Nora cried as she tried to defend her actions.

Cisco, who was either still drunk or hungover, held his head, " Oh Gridlock, huh ? Boy, the future's got some great names." He grabbed the glass of water, Caitlin gave him and groaned, " This lighting !".

"How do you even know who he is?" Caitlin turned to her and questioned her curiously.
"Flash Museum." Nora shrugged as if it was an obvious answer. Cisco almost fell out of his chair as he questioned, " Wait, no, did you just Flash Musuem ? "

"It has all the villains and battles in chronological order. I've studied everything." Nora explained. Iris focused on the problem at hand by asking, "So, you know this guy's real name ?"

Nora sighed, "The owner and Mr. Myles who was the curator, decided to scrub all the names for the legal reasons," She explained nervously.

"But Gridlock should have been a one-and-done; you guys beat him in one try! At least... you were supposed to. But now, thanks to me, he's on the run, and the timeline's all messed up again and-" She buried her face in her hands, turning away as she paced around the cortex.

Barry saw her stressing out and immediately butted in, "Nora, hey look, look-" Barry walked around the desk towards her. "I've made mistakes way worse than this one, okay? We will get this guy; don't worry about that. But the longer you stay, the more things might change. We need to get you home."