strawberry sweet ; yoonnie

- Alternate Universe -

Nini
Jagi~

Yoongi
what?

Nini
Im hungry 😔

Yoongi
wae? Is my nini hungry? What did you eat last time?

Nini
I was just eating mochi, but Im craving for ramen

Nini
can you give me one jagi~?

Yoongi
why not?

Nini
yay!

Yoongi
in one condition

Nini
wae?

Yoongi
I wanna stay with you in the house for the day :)

Nini
pft thats too easy, ofcourse you can stay!

Yoongi
yay!

Nini
Jagi...

Yoongi
Yes?

Nini
I love you

Yoongi
I love you too

Nini
and I miss you

Nini
Please come here, I badly need you. I miss your warm hugs and cat kisses please come home gi...

Yoongi
Ill be there, just wait pretty kitty ;)

Nini
I will meow meow ;))

Yoongi
yah

. .

Dingdong ~

The sound of the doorbell lingered towards Jennies small living room. She was exited, but it was probably just the delivery man whom Yoongi said an hour ago. Jennie sighed as she stood from the peached wood waiting for the dribble of her hands to pull away and open the door. She badly misses Yoongi, alot actually. Its been weeks since they saw eachothers presence. And one week was eternal for her, especially when it was a week without him. The doorbell dunged itself again,Jennies thoughts to washed away with the tides and yanked her hands to the golden sleeked doorknob for an entrance. And she was surprised.

"May I know who Jennie Kim is?" Yoongi smirked holding endless boxes of ramyeon, wintermelon tea, and other delightful dishes all just for her.
Jennie couldn't help it, she jumped towards him and gave the man a strong affectionate hug that made him surprised by her actions.

"Woah--" Yoongi giggled trying to infrane his balance from all the goods he's been carrying.

"I miss you" she tighten her warmth around him for more affection.

"I miss you too" he replied and hugged her back infront of the household. On how silence aggravated their moment, the cloudy atmosphere was always there to warm eachothers presence. Minutes passed till the old mother clock that stood infront of the pink house said the time 12:40.

Jennie and Yoongi let go of the tight embrace and stopped to glimpse at each others features. Yoongi has never seen such beauty. Her cat eyes looked like the darkess nights of the universe, with her glimmering sparks igniting in her orbs is just pure delicacy. Her hair was freely released, from the lightest shades to the darkess all colored in heavenly dark chocolate. But her gummy smile was enough, enough for yoongi to kiss her beveled lips in mere. Jennie was surprised and looked at his closed eyes with his long black lashes breamming out. She closed her eyes in two. Feeling his soft, moist lips around hers. He has never found this man so bewitching. All his actions can make her fall deep into his in just a second. He maybe cute, but dont forget that his the Min Yoongi. He can be anything that she can ask for and thats no joke.

"Lets go inside, I don't want people watching us..." He murmured under his breath and kissed her forehead. Jennie nodded feeling his minty breath hitching towards the surface of her peached lips. It felt so ethereal when your this close to Min Yoongi himself. At last the two went inside the household and prepared themselves for a romantic lunch.

_ _

The foods were already scattered around a small table in the living room while the TV stood open as it played the series called Its okay not to be okay. And for Jennie and Yoongi, huh. Those two couldn't let go of eachothers warmth. Jennies Ramyeon was all gone and all she did to satisfy her hunger was eating a fresh piece of strawberry all dipped in white chocolate while watching the drama. Her head as above Yoongis left shoulder as he cupped his arms around her shoulders. The moment was peaceful, no hatred, toxicity and most of all its just pure moonstruck of affection.

"I love you" Jennie whispered as she turned her head towards Yoongis.

"I love you more" he smiled and kissed the womans soft lips again and again.

Noone knows what will happen next, maybe theirs more in this scene? Who knows....

- The end -