noona ; jenkook

️⚠️︎: R18!

. .

"So you dont love me anymore?" Jennie murmured vigorously. Walking through the balcony window, with the view of Seoul right infront of them. "Noona" Jungkook whispered, his strong pale of arms wrapping around the women's bare bathrobe. Making Jennie hitch by his sudden touch. "Dont noona noona me" Jennie pushed the man softly, causing him to be spaced out in a distance.

"I know you maked out with that Manoban girl, so shut up" She tensed. Her cat eyes being glared upon his. Jungkook felt his throat being lumped when she was angry. But that doesn't mean the fact that he didn't look the distance between her cleavage.

Yes hes a Playboy, and all of the things that Jennie said weren't lies at all. To sum up, his flings we're almost enough for him to impregnate them. Jungkook is a mafia, a suspect for stealing all of the women's heart across Seoul but he tend to break them after. Despite all of that, he looked at Jennie. With her clothed bathrobe covering the short remainings of her body. Soft legs,check Petíte body, check and most of all an arousing neck, always check. Jungkook has never seen any women so appetizing exept for Jennie. But all of his bitchfull daydreams turned his manhood to rose like a never ending pain.

"Speak up" Jennie glared, tucking her hair as her milkish neck was exposed in the young mans eyes. Jungkooks manhood twitched more, but he ignored it and went near Jennies figure. "I love you Noona. Fuck that Manoban" He went nearer and cupped her cheeks. Jennies atmosphere felt too hot for her, not to mention a twenty-three year old man is now invading her personal space with his tattooed hands touching every single part of her body.

A/N: In advance. Im sorry for cursing on Lisa, I swear I won't do it again!

"Then show me?" Jennie looked at the man. Jungkooks face was turning questionable. He stopped his actions and went to the cat girls eyes. "Show me that you love me" She spoked, not in a more angry tone. "What did you say?" He asked.

"For fucks sake! love me Jeon Jungk-" A needy kiss silenced her. Jennie gasped at the man as she quickly responded. She groaned when his manhood touch her clothed burrows as it sprang out of her at a distance. The moment was full of lust. Jungkook couldn't help but to push Jennie in the bed causing both of them to groan, not ending their bidding kiss as it became wet and open. "Kook" She called out her mouth wide open as Jungkook synced his warm mouth towards her Neck and collar bone.

"Fuck Jeon!" Jennie groaned when Jungkook untied her bathrobe and went to sulk her bare mounds. Jennie and Jungkook we're both crazy people. They suddenly turned themselves on just by thrusting themselves back and forth with the garments still tacked on their bodies. They both stopped for a moment, looking how far their still at. They we're to goubled up in lust and smirked at themselves together.

"I'll never let you go, I'll thrust you a hundred times even that walls of yours will collapse soon..."

. .

A/N: SORRY-