02, meeting a princess

( 𝒕𝒘𝒐, meeting a princess

( 𝒕𝒘𝒐, meeting a princess. )
━━━━━━━━ amelia.

YOU KNOW...
I pride myself on being a nice person. A little psycho sometimes, sure, but who isn't? However, it's times like these where I feel like I truely need to reevaluate my mental health. I drove quite a few hours out of my way, to get to my 'childhood' town to 'help' my little brother, whom I haven't seen in years. This should go great. Oh my gosh I hate that I'm so amazing.

Right now, I've been sitting in my car, under the stars, for the past fifty minutes outside this random guy's house where Stiles had told me to meet up with him and Scott. I'm pretty sure it's not Stiles's because with the brief memory I have of this town, our houses, were houses, not exactly apartment lofts.

Why did I do this again?

Wait how does Stiles remember me?

How do I remember Stiles?

Again with the wanting to be psychologically evaluated.

Should I turn back?

I mean, I do have a wedding to attend.

It's a viable excuse.

Shut up Amelia, it's your brother.

Half brother.

Still related.

Oh shut up and get out of the stupid car.

But can't I just stay here for a few more min-

No, get your big fat ass out of this car and walk up to the random guy's house.

Ugh fine.

Even after debating with myself, I hesitantly step out of my, luxurious, almost broken down, literally on life support, car. Actually at this point, you can't even call it a car, it's a freaking mess, my mess on wheels. "I fucking hate my life," I mutter to myself and before I even get the chance to knock, the door flies open, making me widen my eyes, in both amusement and shock.

There on the other side of the door was this cute little 4 year old girl, in a princess dress and a plastic crown, loosely placed on the top of her messy brown haired head. Did I come the right house or- oh my god! I've entered an alternate reality where children rule the earth! Again with the psycholo- just get me to the mental hospital already.