03, smoke before the fire

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, smoke before the fire

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, smoke before the fire. )
━━━━━━━━━ amelia.

A BOY, ABOUT
Stiles's height, walks into the homey common room area I guess you could call it. The paintings of trees and nature complement the greyish colour of the house, but the truely heartwarming part of it all was the many photos scattered of Derek smiling and holding Stella. Suddenly my attention was brought to the tan skinned boy with short hair but something about him just reminded me of Melissa.

"Hey," Stiles drags out, while Derek makes 'fuck all of you' expression and that makes Stella giggle a little, covering her mouth with her cute little hands. Kids are just too precious.

"Who's she?" he says cautiously pointing at me while stepping closer to Stiles.

"Well I-" I try to start but a blonde haired boy with blue eyes basically struts in through the door like they're in Mean Girls, and cuts me off with an arrogant smirk. "Well," I start off annoyed, "I'm-"

"What the-" a feminine voice calls out.

Bruh seriously. Two girls, one brunette and the other a ginger sort of coloured haired girls walk in, not even a second after the blond dude. "You've got to be kidding me," I mutter under my breath. I thought I was just meeting with Stiles, but no, I'm meeting the whole family aren't I?

"Is there any more of you here or can I finally close the door," Derek huffs. You know, if there was like a live action movie of the three little pigs, but a hot people version, he could totally be the big bad wolf. I can already see the thirsty edits in my head.

"No, no one else, now who is she?" The ginger says, with a bratty attitude and a squeaky voice. Honestly who's raising these kids? Before I could even get a word in, Stella tugs on my black flowy pant leg, and stretches both of her arms out to me and I guess she wants to be lifted up, I don't know, how does one interact with a kid they met a few minuets ago. So I 'follow my gut feeling' and lift her up, and she nimbly swings her hands around my neck.

"She's my bestest friend in the whole wide world," she exclaims, childishly laughing while I try to hold in my giggles at her weirdness.

"She's Scott's sister," Stiles sighs, saying it quietly, and it seems like the whole room had stopped. Didn't we just go through this 5 minutes ago?

"Way to kill the vibe Stiles," I say sarcastically, only looking at the cute gumdrop nestled in my arms.

"I- huh- you have a sister?" The blond exclaims.