ᧁꫝꪮᦓꪻ- 1

As I walked into the house it was dark and empty. I visibly see dust flying through the air around me. The people we had bought it from said it had been years since people lived here before us. I wonder why it was left vacant for so long. I quickly turn around after feeling a hand grab my shoulder. 

"Oh my god Sam it's just you." I say with relief. Sam is my best friend in the whole world. He has always been by my side.

 "Are you okay brother you seem a bit jumpy." Sam says lifting an eyebrow at me.

 "No I'm fine. It's just this place has a feeling to it. I can't describe it but it does." I say picking up my bag that I had dropped. 

"Okay dude." Sam says walking into the house. I run in after him. "Elton and the others are moving later tonight." Sam says facing me. 

"Yeah, I know." I say looking around. The place was huge. I never imagined to live somewhere so huge. 

Sam goes to get the rest of his stuff and I walk around the house. I see a shadow move a long the wall and I stop in my tracks. 

"What was that?" I whisper to myself. I had never seen anything like that. Was it a ghost? Was it my mind playing tricks on me? I hear the door slam and run to Sam.

"Are you okay dude?" Sam asks worried about me. 

"I just saw something. A shadow move." I say bent over catching my breath. 

"Was it your shadow?" Sam asks laughing at me a little.

"Maybe, I'm not really sure what I saw." I say standing all the way up and looking at the ground.

"Colby I'm sure it's fine. Let's go unpack our stuff."  Sam says starting to drag his stuff upstairs. 

I wasn't ready to start unpacking just yet. I needed a second to recollect myself. I walk into the bathroom and notice a whole bunch on mirrors. You could see a million of yourself. I wave my hand and watch as a million of me do the same. I laugh at the gesture then see something I though I'd never see. I person's face. It looked like a girl. See was laughing too. I rub my eyes to make they aren't playing tricks on me, then she's gone. That was so weird. I could have sworn that I really saw her. Maybe I should tell Sam. He might then that I'm crazy though. 

"It's all in your head Colby." I tell myself walking up the stairs. "She's not real." I say rubbing my temples. 

"Who's not real?" Sam asks me. He looks worried. He probably thinks that I have lost my mind. 

I open my mouth to tell him everything. About the girl that I saw. How she was laughing with me. She looked happy to see me. Then I rubbed my eyes and se was gone. 

"Nothing I'm just paranoid." I say weakly smiling at him. Secretly I knew deep down that I wasn't paranoid. I really did see her. She is here. Right?