ᧁꫝꪮᦓꪻ- 2

It has been a couple days since we have moved in. Nothing has happened that has been paranormal. It's just weird that I saw that girl. She was there. In the bathroom with me. How come she is gone now? I was sitting on my bed deep in thought about this.

"You ready?" Sam asks standing the door frame. He was excited for this video. We were about to prank Corey. 

"Yeah I'll be down in a second." I say looking around my room. It was a mess. There were clothes tossed on the floor and trash overflowing out of the trash can. I really needed to deep clean this room. It was gross. I gag to myself then get up and go downstairs. 

The whole point of the prank was that Sam was going to tell Corey he heard something in his closet. Corey is really scared of paranormal things so this will have to scare him. Sam is basically going to convince Corey to go in there and I will scare him by jumping out of the clothes. 

We do the prank video and all goes to plan. We get the video posted after editing it and all goes well.

I was really tired after and decided to lay down for a nap. I was sleeping peacefully when Sam came into my room. 

"Dude did you see this?" he asks not noticing I was trying to sleep.

I groan and roll over in bed. I didn't really care what it was. I could wait until later to look at it.

"You may have been right about the whole ghost thing." He says turning around about to leave. 

I pop up and look at him. I couldn't believe what he had just said. 

"Wait what?" I wanted know what he was talking about. I got out of bed and followed him.

"Let me show you." He says opening his computer. He scrolls through our video to the point where we scared Corey. We were all laughing and the camera went out of focus. I didn't see it when I was editing the video but you could clearly see a girl laughing with us. I rubbed my eyes and watched again. 

"This is crazy! I wasn't going crazy!" I say excitedly. 

"What do you mean?" Sam questions me. I completely forgot that I didn't tell him about the mirrors in the bathroom and how I saw the girl.

"Well on the day we moved in I saw that girl. I was in the bathroom with all the mirrors just playing around and I saw her. She was laughing at me. Then I rubbed my eyes and she was gone. I told myself that she wasn't really there so that I wouldn't think about it." Sam sat there staring at me. I don't know if it was because he thought I was crazy or because he didn't believe it. 

"We have to contact this ghost." He says to me pulling his laptop looking for a ritual online. 

And this was Sam's first 3am video he ever made......