Toshinko Filler Chapter 2

Inko came out of history class. 

"Phew, what a day." Inko said. As soon as she closed the door, she found herself face to face with one of the students. His eyes were glowing green.

 "Why hello there, Ms Inko," he said.

"Um.... hi," Inko said confused. 

"So you're the Inko girl that guy was talking about," he said. "The names Hatake, Mizoru Hatake and I would like you to be my girl." He pinned her to a locker and put his hand around her waist. She was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, I already have a boyfriend and I'm late to class, so please let me go." Inko told the guy. 

She started to struggle to get out of his grasp. However, she soon found herself being held by vines coming from her locker. 

"My quirk allows me to make vines grow from anywhere I touch," Hatake said. 

"Could you please let me go?" Inko asked, "I'm gonna be late for class."

"No can do, that man, your father told me that you were single as a pringle and that I was free to date you," Hatake said, "Besides, it'd be a waist not to be able to date a girl with a smart brain, and a gorgeous bod

"No can do, that man, your father told me that you were single as a pringle and that I was free to date you," Hatake said, "Besides, it'd be a waist not to be able to date a girl with a smart brain, and a gorgeous bod."

He moved his arm up her waist and near her chest feeling her up. "We are going on a date whether you like it or not. Ms. Inko. But I'm sure you're gonna like it" he told her, grabbing her arm.

"H-hey, leave me." Inko told him as he struggled in his grasp. "I said leave me."

"Not till we go on our first date bitch." he said with anger now grabbing her by the tie, "I don't take no for an answer!"

"The lady said to leave her." a man told the guy from behind. Hatake looked to see a boy with red hair looking at him. "What the hell do you want buddy?" He asked.

"It's really unmanly for someone to behave like this, especially a man. So unhand her or you will face the consequences." "Make me, you rock head freak." Hatake told him.

"You asked for it, dude." the man told him before he simply pulled the man by his collar and grabbed the arm holding Inko and started to tighten his grip on it, causing the man to drop Inko.

He then tosses the man into to corridors and helps Inko up.

"You alright miss?" he asked her.

"Yes, thanks for the help there. He was becoming a nuisance." Inko told him.

"Oh its no big deal, after all you are Toshinori's close friend. So a friend of a friend is my friend as well." he answered. "The names Raiotto, Kurimuzon Raiotto aka Crimson Riot. nice to meet you."

"Inko Shimura, nice to meet you as well," Inko responded. "Well i should really get going, I'm going to be late for ms. Chiyo's class. You should get that idiot to the infirmary as well, he might have a bruise or two."