Point of this Book

Hey, guys. I'm a relatively new writer. I mostly stick to bad fanfiction on here which I've deleted most of, but I've been writing, well, trying to write, this book for a while now, and I've come up with a few different versions of the first chapter. They all follow a similar plotline to the first version, 'Demons, Werewolves, and crack', but at this point, I've done a couple of versions and will be uploading them here over time. I wanted to know people's favourites and any advice people have for me? I would also appreciate some constructive criticism and be even more appreciative if you weren't unnecessarily mean about it as people have been in the past... I have two other versions I can find but I don't like them very much so I don't think I'll upload them. I'm working on the next one I'll be uploading hopefully soon. I hope you enjoy it. I've actually got a really detailed plot I've been working on for a long time, but I want my writing to do justice to the story and I just don't think I'm there yet. If anyone even wants a plot-overview cause they're actually interested, dm me. We can chat. I'll actually upload more chapters if I think people will actually read it.

Well, that's all for me. Hope you're all well:) Peace out<3