Watch - back to Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

———

After what just happened, I want to get home. I don't feel safe around him. How did he even know I was allergic to olives?

"I'm so so so sorry, Y/N. He never puts olives in his lasagna. There is no 'grandma's secret recipe.'"

"No, it's fine Billie. It isn't your fault and it isn't his. I should have asked what was in it before I ate it." I was eating death. I wanted to say that but then she would look at me like I'm a clown.

"Can you take me home?" I ask Billie. Please say yes...

"Of course I will. Cmon let's go." She says. She stands up and picks me up. She is holding me bridal style. I put my arms around her and fall asleep to her delicious scent.

"Need me to go? I could drive." Asks Carson. He is now giving her a death stare wanting her to say yes or else.

"Yeah, okay. I'll sit in the back with her." She says. She puts me in the backseat of her car. She gets in and closes the door. I put my head on her lap. Carson gets in and starts the car. He pulls out of the garage. Billie gets a phone call.

"Hello?"

I hear a voice on the other end of the phone, sounds like a man.

"Yeah... uh. Not now, Finneas." She says whispering. Finneas? I wonder who that is. Well, it isn't my business so I'm not gonna ask.

"Who was that?" Asks Carson. He is looking into the mirror.

"My brother, Finneas." She says. A brother? I didn't know she had a brother.

Carson just keeps glaring at us through the mirror, watching our every move. I do not feel safe with him in this car. Carson plays a song on the radio. It's a song by a girl with a beautiful voice. It's called "Everything I wanted." That song has such an amazing meaning.

I hear Billie start humming it exactly like the girl singing it. Why did they sound a like? I drift off to sleep on Billie's lap. It started to rain so the rain also helped. I then feel Billie touching my hair, putting strands behind my ear. She starts singing the song to me.

As long as I'm hear
no one can hurt you
Don't wanna lie here
But you can learn to
If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you hear
They don't deserve you

She sounds just like the girl in the song. Carson then turns the song off.

"I hate that song. We can keep the radio off." He says.

She has a sad look on her face. Why is she so sad about him turning off this song? It was very beautiful. I have a feeling that Billie isn't telling me something. Is she the girl singing that song or am I just going crazy?