Chapter 1

Yonkers, New York
June 5th, 1997

     Prime, Clue, Chill, and Daze sat in the fancy restaurant discussing business matters

Prime, Clue, Chill, and Daze sat in the fancy restaurant discussing business matters. All the white people in the room staring them down as if they don't belong, but in reality they got more money then anybody in there. Running the biggest drug cartels in New York is hard work but they get it done. Everybody got they part: Clue is the goofy dude but reckless so if shit pop off he ready to ride, Daze the brains, Chill the business man, Prime the leader has all these aspects in one. Prime is the definition of alpha male. Aggressive, extreme masculinity, and can have any bad bitch he want.

They all been doing this shit since they were 14 years old. Prime coming from the worst situation. Mama was abusive, and dad simply ain't want shit to do with him. From birth his destiny was determined. Drug dealer and a menace to society. "I say we open up a restaurant, it's a clean cut way to make money, and bring less attention then owning a strip club," Chill said.

       "Nigga fuck that I wanna see some ass," Clue said laughing loud as hell gaining attention to their table. "Fuck y'all looking at," Daze said to the various white people staring. "Clue yo dumbass just wanna fuck on something, Chill right the restaurant smarter because how cliche is it for a bunch of dope dealing niggas owning a strip club," Daze said shaking his head at his irrational thinking friend. "Man fuck that, Prime what yo ass think."

Prime focused his attention on the conversation, "I don't give a fuck as long as money being made, but a restaurant easier to run, don't gotta deal with bitches and they attitudes," was Prime's response. And that was the end of the conversation. They all chilled talking about random shit niggas talk about.

While the guys were fooling around in walked Amethyst Baltimore. One of the baddest women New York has ever seen, but she ain't know that. Everywhere she went niggas turned they heads, and bitches hated just because they knew the power her beauty holds.

Beyond her beauty was a beautiful sweet spirit, she was the nicest woman you could ever meet. She was very shy and reserved. Amethyst had a thousand insecurities and to list them would take all day. That's how she ended up on this date with this snobby lawyer wannabe white lawyer. He preyed on her insecurities just to go back to his uppity lawyer friends and brag about how he took a fine girl that live in the projects on a date. Amethyst was just a charity case in his eyes.

"This is a very nice restaurant James," Amethyst told her date smiling from ear to ear. Amethyst thought that James really liked her, she was shocked someone of his caliber would even talk her. It gave her a slight boost of confidence. "Yeah, it's real nice," James said.

The guys was still on the second floor fooling around. "None of my bitches crazy Prime can't relate to that shit though," Daze said laughing. "None of my bitches crazy either fuck you talking about nigga," Prime responded. "One word nigga Mickey," Clue said. "Fuck the both of y'all," Prime said laughing throwing his head back.

Calming down he began to analyze his surroundings out of habit. As his eyes gazed the restaurant his eyes stopped at the finest woman he had ever seen. Amethyst sat with all of her attention on her date not even noticing the man that quickly became intrigued with her beauty. Prime eyes still was on her while the others was tryna get his attention. "Aye yo who that?" Prime asked his friends not taking his eyes off Amethyst. The crew followed his eyes and to see who he was talking about. "Oh, that's Amethyst she stay in the jects with her mama and work at that Chinese restaurant on the corner. She fine as hell too with a nice luh ass," Clue told prime. "Damn nigga you know the bitch whole life story?" Chill asked. "I make it my priority to know every fine woman business," Clue responded.

         Prime heard everything that was said but his focus was still on the girl he just found out name was Amethyst. "I know ma she a cool nice girl. You tryna fuck with that?" Daze asked Prime. Prime shook his head yes. "Who that lame ass nigga she with?" Prime asked. He really ain't care if she was with anyone, he wanted her so he gon get her. "Some lawyer ass nigga he be coming in the neighborhood and shit looking all boujee. I considered robbing his ass," Clue said.

       That's all the information Prime needed to know . "I'll be back," Prime said getting up from his seat. "I believe in you," Chill told him. Amethyst sat listening to James in pure boredom. All he talked about the whole time was himself, never once asked her about anything going on in her life. Amethyst was way to shy to speak up about it though.

      "I just bought the new 1997 b-" "Excuse me ma can I talk to you?" A deep raspy voice interrupted James in the middle of his bragging, catching Amethyst attention. "And who are you?" James asked looking at Prime. James wouldn't show it, but Prime was really intimidating to him. Even though, James was confused who just walked up to their table Amethyst knew exactly who the man was. The infamous Prime who is well known in her projects for his contribution to the drug game. She just confused on why he wants to talk to her, she is far from his type, at least that's what she thought.

       Prime turned to James nonchalantly and said, "Who I am ain't none of your business I came to talk to the beautiful lady who looking bored as hell over here." This made Amethyst giggle a little because he wasn't lying. "Oh, so you think that shit funny?" James looked at Amethyst angrily, she quickly straighten her face up. "Aye nigga don't be talking to her like that," Prime said looking at James like he lost his mind. James rose from his seat getting in Prime face.

Prime just stared at him knowing he ain't bout that life. Amethyst decided to speak up to keep a fight from breaking out. "Can we just calm down please," she softly spoke. Prime turned and looked at her deciding not to do anything outrageous to make a bad fist impression. "I apologize for causing a scene," Prime said grabbing Amethyst hand and kissing the back of it making Amethyst blush. James witnessed the interaction and was completely fed up. "You know what you can have the bitch, I just wanted to fuck anyway. Won't see me with a project hoe on my arm," James said deeply hurting Amethyst feelings. She was under the impression that he actually liked her. That statement cut at her confidence more.

         Prime notice Amethyst facial expression and was fed up with this rude ass nigga. He got the attention of Clue signaling to James who was walking out the door. Clue got the message and gather the other two, they followed James outside giving him an unpleasant surprise. Prime set his attention back on the initial reason he was there.

     He took the sit were James once sat sitting across from a heartbroken Amethyst. "Don't let that nigga get to you ma. He a bitch anyway ain't no real nigga gon let another nigga take his date, especially one as beautiful as you," Prime told her making her blush. Amethyst finally look him in the eyes and looked over his features, finding him very attractive. "What's your name?" Even though Prime already knew her name he wanted to hear it out her mouth. "Amethyst." Prime nodded his head like he was founding out new information.

"My name is Prime," he responded back to her. "I know exactly who you are," Amethyst told him. Prime looked at her smirking,"Oh really? Who am I then?" He quizzes her. "The infamous Prime, you like a god in Yonkers, but I don't like the way you got that title," Amethyst said. Prime still held the smirk on his face, "Why?" He simply asked her. "You are poisoning the people of your community," she told him. Prime ain't like the way she made it sound like he was just killing people.

      "Look I don't put the crack in the crackheads hands they come to me, so miss me with that community bullshit," Prime said.