𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

✾ ──────────────── ✾

CHARLOTTE ALMOST JUMPED OFF OF THE TABLE WHEN PRENTISS CAME BURSTING INTO THE PRECINCT. "I know why the Angel Maker and this copycat are making puncture wounds on the victims stomach." She announced, causing Charlotte to join her at the nearby computer she was starting up.

"What, not even any of us could figure it out?" She questioned solemnly. "How did you?"

"Their constellations. I didn't figure it out until Morgan pointed the sky out." She admitted, and Charlotte's jaw fell to the floor. It kinda made sense now, in a sick twisted kind of way. "The Puncture wounds on the victims stomach represents constellations," Emily explained as she pulled up a site.

"Constellations?" Rossi questioned, light annoyance laced in his voice. "Don't tell me this guy is following the Zodiac." Rossi numbered, and Emily shook her head; basically saying that he wasn't.

"No. These constellations are from a family called the heavenly waters." Emily explained and Morgan interjected.

"Well at least we know how he came up with the nickname." Morgan shrugged as Charlotte looked through the ten heavenly waters constellations.

"That's why he'd open all the windows after each kill, so their souls could be realised into the sky." Rossi commented and Charlotte hummed in agreement.

"Delphinus; The Dolphin, Equuleus; the little horse. Sound familiar?" Emily questioned and Charlotte pinched the end of her nose.

"His origami things." Morgan and her said at the same time; remembering their conversation in the car that they had with Garcia.

"Look at this, there are 9 constellations. The Angel Maker did 6, and this UnSub has done two." Charlotte spoke pointing at the screen. "She only has one left before she completes his set, and she knew this pattern way before any of us did." She announced.

"The only one left is Columba, the dove." Emily pointed at the last constellation, and Charlotte sighed. 'that is ironic' she thought, he called her the dove basically.

"She must've been a lot closer to Ryan than we thought." Morgan announced.

"They weren't just close, they were in love." Reid commented as he finally finished off the code. Charlotte turned to face him with a gaping mouth.

"How did you complete it?" She questioned, coming to a standstill behind him.

"I profiled the author, Cortland Ryan was on death row with several high ranking members of the Aryan brotherhood." Reid started to explain before he was cut off by JJ.

"He got the code from the Aryans?" The blonde questioned in disbelief.

"Either that or he read a lot of 16th century literature." Reid commented as Charlotte gnawed on the inside of her cheek, again. The habit becoming more like a second nature for her, "The Aryans liked to use a cipher based on a 400 year old code, written by Sir Francis Bacon."