Nagito goes to horny jail

(A break from the heavy)

   NAGITO POV

   "Hey Hajime...." I beckon from my spot on the bed. He turns his head and takes in my rather...suggestive position. 

   "Close your legs, Nagito." He squeaks, blushing furiously. I smirk.

   "Hmm? Why don't you come over here and make me~" 

   "Nagitooo." He whines, covering his face with his hands. 

    "pspspspsps Hinata~" I beckon. 

    "Go to horny jail."

   "Oh no, it'd by a shame if you....locked me up~" 

   He throws a pillow at me and it smacks me in the face. "Ow, Hinata!" I whine. 

   "Serves you right." 

   I lunge forward and grab his shirt collar, abruptly yanking him onto the bed next to me. I climb on top of him, straddling him. His face somehow gets even redder.

   "This is so gay." He whispers. I frown at him.

   "The hell you talking about? I'm not gay!" I respond defensively. He rolls his eyes.

   "Oh please, you're hella gay."

   I grin at him. "Gay for you." I reply, leaning down to attack him.

    (I'm too scared to try writing some smex)

================================================================================

   The first thing I notice is a very nude Hajime asleep on my chest, automatically making my face heat up.

   I mentally hit myself. "You did the horizontal greasy weasel tango, this shouldn't fluster you." I mutter to myself. I lay a hand on his back, the other reaching up to stroke his spiky oak-colored hair. 

   I hear a slight groan from on top of me and he slowly blinks open his eyes. I smile.

   "Good morning, surprisingly-agile Hajime." I tease. His cheeks turn pink as the events of last night go flooding back to him. 

   "Don't just say stuff like that!" He protests, practically leaping off of me. 

   "So what are we doing today?" I ask as he climbs out of bed, covering himself up with his pale-blue bathrobe as quickly as possible.

   He shrugs helplessly. "I don't know...maybe we can go tell Shuichi and Kokichi you're alive?" He suggests. My eyes widen.

   "First name basis? Wow." I nod approvingly. 

   "Well, bonding over your death will do that to you." He responds. I get out of the bed and start to dress myself.

   "I'm surprised you haven't told them yet. How rather selfish of you, Hajime." I coo. 

   "Don't blame me, anyone would want you all to themselves!" He defends as he starts buttoning up his shirt. 

   "So when are we leaving?"

   "After breakfast I guess?"

   Wow, I get to see some more of my friends (this is quality writing damn jeez I CAN'T WRITE)