Meeting His Mom (Chapter 11)

(Janessa's POV)

I woke up to the loud beeping sound of my alarm, I reached out for my phone and snoozed the alarm. I checked the time and it was now ten a.m.I rolled out of bed, stretched, and made my way to the bathroom.

The annual ball, which will be held today is starting at six p.m. I decided to go for a jog because I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. I took off my clothes and went into the warm shower. After showering for about forty five minutes I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body .

I went to the sink and did my skin care routine, I brushed my teeth and walked out of my bathroom. When I entered my room, I went and put cocoa butter all over my body, I also brushed my curly hair up into a messy bun.

I applied deodorant and walked into my closet. I decided to wear a black Nike sports bra along with a pair of matching leggings. I put on my clothes and a pair of white sneakers. I also wore a small Fanny pack around my waist to keep my house keys and tazer.

 I also wore a small Fanny pack around my waist to keep my house keys and tazer

(

Janessa's Outfit above )

I grabbed a clean grey towel and threw it over my shoulder, I strapped my phone to my arms and made my way to the kitchen. I was really hungry so I decided to make a strawberry smoothie and a small bowl of oatmeal. It was now eleven AM.

After I finished eating my breakfast , I switched off all of the lights and closed the windows. I grabbed my house keys off the coffee table as I walked out of the apartment. I closed the door and put the keys in my fanny pack.

I jogged off onto the calm street and ran around the quiet neighborhood. After running for about an hour I decided to head back to my house.

When I arrived back home, it was noon. I decided to video call Trinity to talk about random things. I pressed the dial button and the phone started to ring. She picked up the phone within ten seconds. She looked really cute , she had on a straight black wig.

My best friend is gorgeous.

( Picture of Trinity above )

We talked for about three hours, about highschool , our teachers and old friends. We also talked about our jobs among other things, she told me how she and her boyfriend celebrated their three year anniversary. I was so happy for her , her boyfriend, Aiden is a really nice person.