The begining

We got to the airport and the roads were kind of bumpy. As we got down we didn't hear anyone in the airport it was quiet. We saw that the airport was trashed with broken windows and blood everywhere. We walk closer to the front doors of the airport and go in.
We saw many people looking dirty. It also smelled very bad in there.
"Guys these are zombies"
The zombies starts limping over to us and we started to run in the airport.
"Did u guys bring knives"!
I said quickly and loud.
Tijs:"yes I did".
He throws one to me as we start running. Julie was a slow runner so she was left behind without any of us knowing. As we keep running we hear a scream.
"Who screamed"?
Cassie:" I think it's julie...julie is not here with us"!!!
We rush out to go find her. (We followed her screams).
"Guys I found her"!!!
They all rush to where I was at. We see julie getting eaten by a zombie. Tijs,cassie,haley,and Ben all start running as I still stay here starring. I turn back and I see that they're not there.
"Guys...where are you"!!!
I start running as fast as I could looking back. Then I turn my head and trip over a zombie with a red sweater, dark grey jeans, and black converse. I get up slowly because I thought it was another person. But when I look up I see a zombie in front of me. I scream loud and I get up and start running again.
I see blue door and I look back as see that there are so many zombies coming after me. So I push the door and run outside where all the planes are at. A till I see that same zombie running to me
"Wait zombies can't run". I say in my mind.
A till I meet up to a fence and I don't know where to go. So as I find a way to get out the zombie keeps getting closer and closer. Then he got to TOO close. Then he leaned to me and said.
R:" don't fear".