Weird

I push R slowly away from me.
"Woah awkward".
I get up and look out the plane window. R gets up and walks away over to me.
R:" hey lily".
I turn around with a frown.
"Yes"?
R:" never mind".
R sighs and walks to the front of the plane. I look back to see if he's looking. Then I just grab my stuff and quickly get out quietly. R turns back and sees that im not there any more. R starts to freak out. He quickly try's to run to the plane door as he sees me running back inside the airport. He starts walking down the Stairs. When i push the airport doors open all the corpses look towards me and started run/walking/limping to me. I turn around and I see R in the back walking to me.
*maybe I'll pass him*
I start running to a car the was empty. It smelled like death ugh. But they couldn't see where I was but they can smell where I'm at. But when I look out the window to see what's happening I see a, well I'm guessing she's 11 years old. I see her running out of the crowd of corpses. and this corps ran to her and ate her. I turned back and ducked down. I was very terrified at what u saw. Then all of the sudden I see R on the other side of my window. As he senses me he turns around and sees that im in the car. He walks towards the car and opens the car door softly.
R:"shhhhhh come w-with me".
I get out of the car and he puts his blood on my forehead as he grabs my hands and takes me to a old abandon house.
"why did you take me here"?
R:"because out there is not safe, I care about you"!
"But I can take care of myself... And why you care about me if your just a souless dead eye zombie, plus you hardly know me"!
R:"look I didn't want you to get eaten out there... I can be a great help"!
"Well to them but not for me".
R:" THE REASON WHY I KEEP SAVING YOU IS BECAUSE"!!!
R stops talking for a little thinking about what he's gonna say.
"Because what"?
R:"nothing".
I look around then when I turn I look at R and sigh.
"Look im sorry it's because I can't really trust you, because your a corpse and what if you eat me, and I know I shouldn't be mean".
R:"can you please give me a chance... Promise I'll keep you safe".
He opens his arms as I step forward into his arms. I can feel the warmth in him. As I start to feel feeling for R. Feeling like I'm falling in love and feeling like I can trust him." Well R it's almost night lets go upstairs yah or nah"?
R:"sure why not".
Oh cool I found an iPod that still worked. I turned it on and I see the same wallpaper I had in my iPod. Then I looked at the gallery of pictures and I see pictures full of me and pictures that I've taken and downloaded. I thought In My mind oh so my neighbor was the one who stole my iPod. I go to the music and see my songs on the iPod. I play my favorite songs
Call it what you want by foster the people. Aura, Venus, donatella by lady gaga. And songs from iggy azalea, miley Cyrus, LORDE, Meghan trainer, Emily Kinney, Paramore. And many other Celebertys. I start to sing then R thinks I'm taking to him. So he answers what.
"I killed my former and hood him in the trunk of high way ten, good the knife under the hood, if you find it send it to Hollywood...".
R:"really wow you've had a tough hi.
I interrupt him without knowing that he was talking. the song kept going.
"I'm not a wandering slave I am a woman of choice".
R:"wow really then c".
"Baby do you wanna see me naked, do you wanna peek under the covers, do u wanna see the girl behind the aura".
R:"well um ok I'll peek".
R gets up and lifts up the blanket. I turn to him.
"What... What happened"?
R:"you said I can peek under the covers".
"Wait what?!... Oh wait I see, I was singing a song".
R:"oh..."
R takes a step back his cheeks turn red.
"Dumbass".
I burst out laughing. While R looks at me.
R:" what... What's so funny".
"The fact that you thought I was talking to you, even though I was singing".
R:"sorry I'm dead I don't really know anymore".
"Oh yah but still... Well we should get some rest".
I shut my eyes and go to sleep. R turns to me and closes his eyes and starts dreaming about something.