The great carnival game

Heya my lovely lambs and wolfs how are you. I have surprises in store for you ^^ hehe. You'll probably hate me for doing it but. You love me and I know it. Ahaha just kidding I don't know if you love me or not. A second post lucky you ☆〜(ゝ。∂)b
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Logan's pov:

"You know that you'll get cotton candy all over if you eat it like that." He says as my face is practically in it as I bite into it.

"I don't care I love this stuff I could just go and jump into the pile of the stuff and eat all of it if I have to." I say.

"Here you have a piece on your cheek." He licks it off of my cheek. I turned crimson red with embarrassment. "Can't let food go to waste now can we."

"Hey now don't go thinking that doing that'll score you some points out of there." I give him the glare as he just looks at me with his innocent puppy dog face.

"LOOOOOOGGGIIIIII-BEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" I was given the most death crushing hug ever.

"Uhhhh... can't... breath.. Jaz." I barely say as Jasmine lets me go. I see Brent came too probably at the same time as Jasmine.

"Hey." I say to him. He nods. f^_^;) He's back to his same old self. Weird. I notice he has his necklace on and so does Jaz. I see Mark looking at me confused at why we had almost matching necklaces. I forgot that each paired necklace had a different design.

"Well don't just stand there like losers an lets go." Jaz ushers us onward to the rides.
______

orz "Oh my god never, I mean never take me to a haunted house ever again in my lifetime." DX I say as me and Jaz nearly hold each other for dear life.

"I agree." She says. But Brent, Mark and I burst out laughing remembering that she was so scared that she kept tripping. So much we were laughing and screaming so much our stomach and lungs hurt so bad.

"You all are jerks. That shiz was cray. I felt like I was gunna die of a heart attack." She says panting.

"Yeah right you were the one tripping and falling like blonde in the horror movies." I tell her.

"Hah least I didn't hold onto anyone through it. *Cough cough*" She replies smirking.

That's right (。-_-。). I clung to Mark as soon as I had gotten the scared for being the last person behind in the group.

"Ahem." I change the embarrassing subject and check the time dang it's already 2 in the afternoon. "Anyone ready for some swimming and volleyball?" I ask.

"Yeah!!"
______

It's game match and me, Brent, Jasmine, and Mark were tied against some random group. One more match and we'd win this. The other team serves.

"Jaz!!" I yell.

"On it!!!" She replies and jumps up. "Manic.... bang!!!"

She hit the ball so hard it had embedded itself into the sand.

"Uh my bad." My bad (;^_^A ) that poor ball. That would have probably been the worlds most hardest and loudest slap that probably just set a new record since everyone in the beach heard it.

"That's okay." one of the guys come up too us as the rest of his group surrounds him.

"You guys are good." One of the girls say.

"Yeah we've never come across a team who could beat us whenever we come here." The other girl or in my case girl number 2 said.

"Heh we're a great team but we haven't played in such a long time." I say to them. "Ahh what a good day today was." I smile.

"By the way my name's Jacob. These two here are Abby and Gabby." Jacob points to the girls. "We like to call them thing 1 and thing 2."

"Hahaha oh gosh how well my brain works I thought the exact same thing. Except I replaced thing with girl." I said.

"Hey!!!" The twins say in unison.

"And last but not least this is Ashton. Jacob swings his arm around Ashton and gives him a knuckle.

"Nice to be your acquaintance or perhaps a new friend." He says rather formally "Just kidding I'm not like that I'm the major goof of them all."

"Welp that's our group what's yours?" Jacob asks.

"Well I'm Logan. The lady with the super strength is Jasmine. The quiet guy over there is Brent. And this guy is my boss." I answer.

"Heyyy. Don't say that and mention my name. I'm the exact same age as you I felt old when you call me boss I have a long live to live with someone special." Mark says winking to me.

"Guys I'm totally wiped." Brent said suddenly. "We should go."

We all agreed. After all the jumping and swinging our arms around. We decided to call it a day.