date🧡♥️🤍

Shots p.o.v

We both got up and got our shoes on. I held his hand and we walked outside. I inhaled the fresh air. It was nice. The sky was a bright sky blue. There was a couple clouds here and there but it was pretty. We started walking and saw some flowers. I picked one and put it in his hair, surprisingly it stayed. I giggled and he smiled. He put a white flower on the white side of my hair and a red one of the red side of my hair. We both giggled. We continued to walk down the sidewalk. We saw a cute antique store. We walked inside and looked at all the old stuff. We then walked out then walked down the street more, we went to the ice cream shop and got ice cream. I got strawberry swirl and he got vanilla with caramel syrup. It was cute to me. We sat at the nearest park and ate our ice cream.
"Icy-hot gimme a try" he demanded but not in a mean way. I gave him my ice cream and he gave me his. We both tried each others. His was good! He handed mine back and I gave him his back. We finished the ice cream and walked down the street going in and out of stores looking at stuff. We eventually started heading back to the dorms.
"You could say that was a date" I said smiling
"True. I love you Shoto" he said smiling.
"I love you too katsuki" I smiled and held his soft hands. We got back and went to my dorm. We sat on my bed.
"Shoto I wanna do something but I don't know what" he said.
"Games?" I suggested
"Hm..no.." he said not sure what to suggest
"Wanna watch a show?" I mentioned
"YES!" He got excited.
"What show?" I asked.
"How about...criminal minds?" He suggested I giggled and turned on the show. We cuddled up and watched the show for hours. Around 5 pm we went to the kitchen and I got a bowl of soba for myself and katsuki got a small bowl of apple sauce. He ate as much as possible but not too much. I ate my soba and put our dishes in the sink and we went back to the room and watched the show till we fell asleep.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the other one. But I wanted to get another chapter out and I ran out ideas. Love y'all 💗