Salute I speak baguette dont tell scarlet

Authors note-

So..... hey...... hey ....... how yall doin? Um. Yeah to put it simply this book is, as the croissants would put it, Lé dead. And for y'all who don't speak Eiffel Tower, it's dead, done, on permanent hiatus.

So yeah, I walked in and bitches decided they weren't gonna like me no more. But seriously, I'm ending this book because I kinda left the main frame of the Marrisa Meyer fandom well over a year ago. I started this book around the beginning of 7th grade now I'm a freshman in high school, things have just gone separate ways. Don't get me wrong I'll still forever love Marissa Meyer and lm probably gonna read any new book she writes but for now im just not into it. Making this book was fun, it still is but it's more like a chore cause I have to think of original ideas or something like that and this book has been dying in terms of views and likes anyway.  Not to mention that I've lost the true essence of the characters in a way, like they're almost nothing like the canon versions of the characters. I'm still gonna stay in the fandom and I'll love making references with you guys but I won't be commenting on any fanfics anytime soon .

I'm trying to keep this short cause I hate reading author notes but I really do appreciate this book very much. 39k reads and over 1k votes is a number I won't be able to wrap around my brain. Bye, or as Lafayette said "ONARCHY!!" Lmao, Rip Ace Anarchy, idk why but my head has never gotten over the fact that he's still alive after thinking he was dead for a whole book. You can still follow me on here @DuckGoesM00 I'm pretty funny but if you don't oh well, Bye bye! I'm taking French 1 if you couldn't tell that's why I'm speaking in perfect French all of a sudden. Ok ok ok, NOW I'm done, later skaters