↷ 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳

The grim expression on Sagethroat's face was all she needed to know . "I'm sorry, my chieftess, I... I could not save her." I took all of her willpower not to yowl out in agony.

Everything she had once loved was gone. She had lost so much. She felt so broken. So tired. The dull ache of lost pulsed inside of her.

She was to tired to keep on fighting.

But yet, something urged her on. She had to continue. For the good of her tribe. Her eyes held the dull look of loss and pain. Her once merry, friendly self had disappeared in a few moons. It just hit them.

She didn't understand why it chose her tribe.

The illness. It all started when Shadowfrost came down with the strange illness. It was so quiet, so deadly. She had trusted that her healer, Sagethroat would take care of it and had not given it a second thought. Then Mintflower had come down with. Then Petalpool. More and more cats. 

She lowered her head in grief. Then it had taken Blizzardstorm. Her sister.

Why? Why is this happening? She thought.

Maybe she should just give up. Maybe this was a battle that she could not win.

But her tribe... She was their chieftess. Their leader. Their pillar of strength.

She couldn't desert them now.

She would keep fighting.

WELCOME TO FIGHT OR FLIGHT | A WARRIORS COMMAND GAME

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ༉‧₊˚⁺ ˖˚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara