↷ 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴

CHIEF / CHIEFTESS

The Chief / Chieftess rules over the tribe and decides things for his / her kingdom. He / she decides everything and can exile cats as well as punish them. They hold the most power in the tribe.

HEIR / HEIRESS

The Heir / Heiress is the cat next-in-line for the throne. They help to organize patrols and helps the Chief / Chieftess with their decisions. There are two just in case something happens to one.

COUNCIL MEMBERS

The council consists of 5-6 members. They advise the chief / chieftess and with the chief / chieftess 's approval, can create laws. Senior members of the council usually mentor the junior members. If a trainee is deemed worthy, they will be offered in place in the council.

HEALER

The healer is a very respected rank in a tribe. To be a healer you must be blessed with Apollo's gift, the gift of healing. They heal and communicate with the gods in the heavens. Healers choose an apprentice and take them to the the cave of souls to seek the gods' approval.

HEALER APPRENTICE

The healer apprentice trains to become a healer , often helping to gather herbs with the gatherers . They live similar lives to the trainees , doing their apprentice duties as well .

WARRIORS

The warriors are the fighters in the tribe. They guard and defend the tribe. They train trainees who chose the path of a warrior.

GATHERERS

The gatherers hunt and feed their tribe. They also help to forage for herbs. They train trainees who chose the path of a gatherer.

TRAINEES

The trainees train to become a gatherer / warrior / healer / council member.

KITS

The kits are taken care of by the queens. They make one of the biggest decisions of their lives during their Training Ceremony, where they choose their path.

QUEENS

The queens take care of the kits

ELDERS

Elders are respected members of the tribe. They are retired gatherers / warriors / council members / healers