Zouis Oneshot

*third person's point of view*

The show for tonight is very frustrating for Zayn, you can see it when he sang parts of lyrics directly to Louis but Louis was all over Harry. Louis was too caught up with Harry's curls and his dimples that he didn't realise his boyfriend was looking at him and Harry. What will happen if I ignore Louis the same way he did to me. Zayn's thought of ignoring Louis was cut off by Liam who just said "Go for it, nothing bad is going to happen" Liam said now putting his arm on Zayn's shoulder. "Did I say that out loud?!" Zayn was shocked at how Liam knows about his thoughts. "No, I read minds, you know" Liam said jokingly before continuing his words with "Of course you did! but don't worry, the concert is way louder for anyone that's not next to you to hear" He said knowing that Zayn was thinking if Louis had heard him. "Thanks, Liam for helping me deciding on my 'thought'" Zayn said jokingly and laughing while resting his head on Liam's shoulder. "We can make Louis jealous" Liam said not waiting for Zayn's answer because he quickly just put his hand on Zayn's lap when Louis was looking. Liam then put his hand on Zayn's waist and started tickling Zayn's side. "AHAHAHAHAH... LIAM!! STOP! AHHAAHAHAHAAHAAH" Zayn started laughing while trying to push Liam's hand away. Due to his luck, he got Liam's hands off him so he just quickly run around the stage with Liam chasing after him while putting his hands in the air getting ready to tickle Zayn again. "AhahaHaaHa....you both look like children running around" Niall said into the mic and laughing. Liam then jumped and got onto Zayn and started tickling Zayn again until Louis started to talk into his mic "If Liam could keep his hands off Zayn for awhile, I would like to say that the next song is Rock Me" Louis said making everyone start to laugh.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

When the concert ends, they all started walking to the 2 cars for their ride to their hotel. Zayn and Liam was talking about random things and their moments at the concert before Zayn was pulled by his hoodie roughly by Louis. "Zayn, you're going in the second car with me" Louis said sounding very stern. Liam just winked at Zayn hinting out how his plan with Zayn worked when he saw how jealous Louis was. Zayn just smiled at Liam. Zayn then got in the second car and sat close to the window, very close. "Zayn" Louis called once. "ZAYN" Louis called for the second time. "ZAYN!" Louis yelled when he didn't get any response from Zayn. "WHAT?!!" Zayn yelled back frustrated when he heard Louis yell his name. "Oh, only now you're talking to me?" Louis asked still annoyed that Zayn didn't answer him and he had to yell for Zayn to respond. "How was tonight with Liam, huh? I saw him all over you when we were performing at the concert" Louis asked sounding soo jealous. "What? I thought you didn't notice since you were too caught up with Harry" Zayn then answered with jealousy and sarcasm in his tone. "So you were all over Liam because I paid too much attention to Harry?" Louis asked with a smirk on his face. Zayn then heated the fight up by mentioning about how he wanted to be fucked by Liam. "Plus, I'm sure his dick is much bigger than yours and he can for sure make me limp for days" Zayn said continuing. "No, you belong with ME" Louis said getting frustrated when Zayn mentioned the size of Liam's as if he had seen it before. "I don't belong to you if you just ignored me when I was singing right to you but you were busy with Harry" Zayn said looking straight in Louis' eyes now. "Oh, I'll show who you belong to" Louis said and then push Zayn against the seat and kissed Zayn roughly. Zayn was shocked so let out a little gasp and Louis took the chance to put his tongue in Zayn's mouth. Louis sat on top of Zayn's lap and started unbuckling Zayn's belt, unbutton the jeans button then unzip and pull the jeans slightly down at once. Louis then put his hand in Zayn's boxer and took out Zayn's dick. He then start to stroke Zayn's dick at a fast pace trying to hear Zayn's moans. Zayn on the other hand, he bit his lips to avoid from moaning. Louis saw what Zayn was doing so Louis just went to kiss Zayn on the lips to avoid Zayn from biting his lips. "Let me hear you moan, Princess" Louis said in Zayn's mouth when he was kissing Zayn. That's all it took for Zayn to let out a string of moans. "a-ahh...L-louissss" Zayn moans when they pulled away from the kiss. "Come on Princess, you can do it" Louis said picking up his pace with his hand around Zayn's dick. He then strated to kiss and lick at the back of Zayn's ear. That's all it takes for Zayn to come right in Louis' hand. "There we go, Princess" Louis said tucking Zayn's dick back into his boxer, zipping and buttoning the jeans leaving the belt for Zayn to do it himself. "Now you know who you belong to" Louis said chuckling. They both then heard the driver saying "We've arrived, gentlemen". "Thanks, Tim" Louis said patting the driver's shoulder.