ticket jerry x reader

notes:
oh my GOD. i am so sorry i just... abandoned this book. i honestly didn't mean to, i just had no ideas. plus i've just joined other fandoms. of course, i still love dialtown but i just have other interests and yea 💔💔💔💔💔 hopefully i can come back to this book a lot more when im not busy with school
also, what did you guys think of randy's full route? spoilers i literally cried on call with my friends playing it
-
cw: jerry being a huge softie
characters: reader, ticket jerry
reader is (phone/typewriter): any
-

It was Valentine's Day. You, no surprise, weren't busy, however, you did have an idea. You had been friends with a certain phone for a while. Some where along the line, you started to feel for him a little bit. Actually, a lot. You had a raging crush on this man. Although a very slim chance, there was nothing to loose by asking him if he felt the same way.

You skipped your way over to the Funfair ticket booth, beaming with confidence. And from afar, there he was, locking up the ticket booth as another phone guy took his shift. In a hurry you ran over to him, eventually he caught your attention and looked at you. Jerry smiled up at you,

"Oh, hey (Y/N)." was all he said, but it was enough to make your anxiety kick in. The overwhelming fear of rejection filled your bones, causing you to only awkwardly smile back. Jerry sighed, taking the keys from the now locked booth door and fitting them in his pocket. "I'm off work now, so uh. Talk to the other guy if you want a ticket, I guess. He said, hands gripping on his wheelchair to go home, but since you were in front of him he didn't leave straight away.

"Oh no, I came here to talk to you!" You said with a smile. Jerry's frown lifted into a soft smile, guess he wasn't expecting that. Awkwardly sighing to yourself, you held your hand and rubbed your palm in an anxious sweat. "So, uh. Since it's valentines day. I was wondering if you were..." you paused, Jerry had no reaction on his face, "...single?" Jerry was almost taken aback, god, when was the last time this guy had any kind of affection.

"Me?" He asked, his hand resting on his chest where his heart was, "Me? If I'M single?" You smiled, "Well, yea!" trying to hide your anxiousness behind a happy persona. Jerry's face went bright red, resting his palm on the side of his face. "That's...." he tried to say, but nothing came out. It looked like he was about to cry. Awkwardly, he wheeled over to you, hugging your legs, which in his favour was the only place he could hug you. Your hands made their way to his receiver, lightly resting your hands on it and rubbing it with your thumb. He lightly sobbed, digging his face into your legs. Eventually pulling himself back, he looked up to you. "Just ring me when you're free, I can plan out first date." He sniffled, "I need to get home, I'm exhausted." Taken aback, you only smiled down at him. You leaned in close to him on kissed him right above his dial.

"Will do." You cooed at him. Jerry smiled as he wheeled himself home. You stood there, outside the Funfair Ticket Booth. The cold air hitting your face, you went home yourself. Luckily for you and Jerry, you were free all week, so seeing Jerry the very next day was a possibility. The smile that was on your face didn't leave your face walking all the way home. When you got home, you immediately got into bed, falling asleep almost instantly when your head touched the pillow. You couldn't wait to call him..