chapter 2

After a long exhauting work namjoon when back to his penthouse. Well it was small house since jimin and yoongi always stayed with him in his room during their visits. Yes they were that close .
          After entering the living room namjoon instantly switched the lights on . He immediately went to change his clothes and took a bath after all being a doctor he has to maintain his hygiene.
    He went back to kichen to prepare some food today he was ready to make something new .
  Suddenly his phone started ringing . He recognised it as his father.  He immediately smiled and talked "
  Appa how r u "
Ahh my son did u forget this old man "
Namjoon chuckled
Noo appa sry i was busy how's  eomma
She doing fine but at the moment i have something important to discuss . Can u come Tomorrow.
Namjoon bit his lips and immediately prepared for an excuse but stoped thinking about his fathers happiness.
Ok i will come
R u sure
Yes appa anything for u
Ok then bye see u tomorrow son
Bye dad good night
The call ended with namjoon thinking the possible reasons for tomorrow's meeting.

       Somewhere in
  London

       Many groants and moans were heard in the personal bedroom of the handsome actor . Jin was currently in his bathroom after his daily hookup . Being a star has his own stress so he argues that it was necessary to ease it a little  ( ofcourse 😒) .

  After his shower he came back to his room to find the lady getting ready to go . Yes she was not having a trandrum for the one nightstand .
    "Ohh u r leavingbye the way thanks hmm-
   "Tina "
Eh
My name its tina
Ohh ok tina thanks i enjoyed it
Me to sir

        He was about to sleep when he saw his phone ringing .
Dad i am sleepy
Well not anymore jin u should come home tomorrow itself i have important things to discuss.
Wait why so sudden
I will tell u when u come back .
Hmm ok
Ok gd night
Night dad

    What up with dad now was the only thing jin though and he eventually drifted to sleep .