chapter 7

Namjoon sat up after having his usual nightmare . It has became a part of him for now . Seeing his not so likable past from here and there . He turned to look at the clock and it showed seven o clock .

     Today his dather had discussed to meet at there home . The tone of his father reminded namjoon that whatever it is must be important. Sighing softly he got up to prepare for the day . He had already taken an off from hospital.  Its his first time takinga leave like this . Many things changed during the past 4 years . Deciding to not indulge in thise memories he quickly went to the bathroom.

     He avoided breakfast so that he could enjoy his mother's cooking today . its been a lot since they all gathered like this . He knew thinking about the past was useless but couldn't get ride of it . It has became a part of him .

   While going to home he reminded to pick of his mothers favourite flowers.  White roses were always his moms favourite.

  When he reached home he took a deep breath and walked to the entrance.

When the door was opened one of the maids were standing to greet him

When the door was opened one of the maids were standing to greet him .
" young master good morning " she said
" gd morning and minseoung noona plz call me namjoon u always forgets it " said namjoon cringing at the name .
Growing up namjoon was never a person who liked to showcase his wealth . He never liked it when others approached him only knowing that he was rich so the number of friends he had was limited.

He went inside and saw his father and mother sitting in the dining room.
Up on seeing him mrs.kim ran to hug the life out of him .
" gd morning mom " he replied smilingly
" wow now u know about your mom i though u forgot here's an old lady waiting to see you " replied his mom with a  angry face .
   " work is hectic eomma "he replied
" joon come here son " said mr. Kim
He went and hugged his father . After 15 minutes of complaints  they finally settled for breakfast.
  " appa can u now tell me why u asked to come here " he asked
Both parents exchanged knowing glances  there was tension forming in the room . Mr.kim was having a slight panic in representing the reason he knew namjoon would surely refuse but he had to make this right.

" Namjoon we have come to a decision regarding your future but before that are u in   any relationship ?
Namjoon choked on the juice he was drinking.
"Wh -what ? Why did u ask it now ?" He asked
" first answer this son "
" appa u already  know my problems then why ask me such questions "he replied sadly
" okay so we have arranged your marriage with one of my most trusted friends son " he said
" appa what are u saying ? Did u forget my condition you kn-" before he could complete his mother replied
" we know that son and that's why we made this decision we also discussedthis with them they already agreed. Pls joonie only you are one remaining " she said
He was shocked with the sudden news of his marriage and the fact that someone accepted it .
"Still i am not -
"Son listen first last week i had a slight heart pain " his father said
Namjoon immediately panicked
" apa why did you not -
"Listen joonie that's why i need you to get married soon i know you are not ready but plz give it a try for me for us " he his father pleaded .

Namjoon thoughtfor a good 10 minutes. 
"Appa i will try "
Bith his parents looked confused . Namjoon chuckled seeing this
" i mean i will get married " he replied