¤6¤

The moment she hear his voice, Juwell had a strange face.

'It's different from the rumors…’

It was an unexpected story. She was convinced that Viscount Enrique was not a bad father. He loved his daughter.

How did she know, you ask?

'If he don't love her, he can't look at me with such eyes.'

Of course, it doesn't mean that the warmth or affection of Viscount Enrique’s eyes can be seen. Rather, it was only full of anger. However, there was a blurry sadness deep inside. It was a pity for his daughter.

In Estelle's days, she had never been denied by her father for a single moment, so she could see clearly.

Viscount Enrique did not hate her daughter. Rather, because he love her, he is angry and sad at the appearance of his bad daughter.

'Of course, the way he express it seems to be very clumsy.'

Juwell suddenly thought of this.

'It's a little empathetic.'

In Estelle's days, her father never gave her love. Even though she worked so hard. Rather, he took part in a terrible thing that day and plunged her into hell.

'...I'm jealous. Should I just take it?’

At the moment, she was tempted. It won't be difficult. If she whisper love as a daughter, that stupid man will soon open his heart.

If she truly make Viscount Enrique her own father, Wouldn't it be great revenge for ‘Juwell’?

She had such a temptation. But she shook her head soon.

'That's not going to happen. Because Viscount Enrique didn’t have any sin.’

The bright light from Viscount Enrique's soul came into her eyes again. The one that was wrong was 'Juwell', and Viscount Enrique was innocent. Having already killed his daughter, she has done a great deal to him.

Of course, it's just that she killed Juwell, but from the standpoint of Viscount Enrique, she is the enemy of her daughter. But taking the appearance of his daughter and whispering false love was too cruel for his soul.

'I’d rather be a bad person than to do that.'

Juwell held her tongue and decided. To draw a line with Viscount Enrique.

We don't need to have a good father-daughter relationship. A chess pieces used to control the Duke. That was enough.

'It wouldn't be bad for Viscount Enrique. I won't live long anyway, so I'll just need to hand over the house after I die.'

3 years.

It was the time given to her. It was 3 years based on the ground’s time standards, not Gehanna's standards. Because her soul was torn to pieces, she couldn't live any longer than that.

'Even now, my soul is still collapsing, so it will be three years,or maybe it will be much shorter.'

If she can end the revenge within that time and hand over the house of the Duke Garnet to Viscount Enrique, it will be a sufficient gift. With such mind, she bowed her head.

“I'm sorry for my mistakes. I apologize.”

“.… what?”

Viscount Enrique looked like he couldn't hear anything. But Juwell has to say this over and over again.

“I had an accident a while ago, so I looked back and reflected a lot. I'm sorry for worrying you up until now.”

“.…”