||𝐎𝐍𝐄||

With the gentle rusting of leaves against the early morning breeze, slightly calloused hands found themselves gripping the edge of a window, shoving it up with the intention of entering her bedroom in her home, the Joestar mansion. Followed by the sight of tousled (h/c) hair and clothes, came a girl.

(Y/n) Joestar.

With the wind brushing her tousled hair, her (e/c) found themselves landing on a certain blue-haired individual. One who happens to be her brother, sitting on her bed. Arms crossed as he returned her stare with a stern and disapproving look. "Pfft-" (Y/n) covered her mouth as she tried to cover her laughter, "You look like the governesses and governors who are always annoyed with me." The younger Joestar pointed out. Swinging her legs in, fully entering the room as she stood from the window, shutting it.

"(Y/n), where have you been the whole night? You had us worried sick!" Jonathan's scolding voice reached her ears. Whistling innocently, (Y/n) shrugged. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I've been outside the mansion the whole night!" (Y/n) lied, only to be cut off by her older brother, "(Y/n)..." He sternly said as he kept his eyes on her.

Finally, the younger Joestar sighed, giving in to her brother's pure-hearted concern. "Fine, fine! I was out with James." Hearing what she's been up to, Jonathan gaped. Somehow, he managed to find out about her befriending boys. Something that may or may not be improper for a lady of her high-ranking.

"(Y/n), something could've happened to you! Didn't father ever tell you that surrounding yourself with troublesome boys isn't safe? You could've gotten yourself in danger!" Jonathan exclaimed, his eyes now filled with concern as he walked towards her, grasping her shoulders as he scanned her for any signs of harm. "It's funny to see how me hanging out with my lover and a couple of friends is a major problem compared to you stuffing your face at dinner." (Y/n) joked as she snickered at Jonathan's face, flushed with embarrassment.

"W-Well.." Jonathan trailed off, looking away from his sister's teasing eyes as he cleared his throat, "I do believe it's time for you to change to a more appropriate outfit." The elder child of the Joestar family advised as his eyes flickered over to the younger child of the Joestar family, turning towards the door with the intention of leaving his little sister in order to dress out of privacy and manners. "I do believe that we have a new person to welcome to the family." Jonathan added as a smile filled with eagerness and curiosity reached his lips.

"Wait.. We have a what??" (Y/n) whipped her head to face her brother, eyes wide with surprise as Jonathan paused from leaving her room. Turning towards (Y/n), he blinked as he furrowed his eyebrows, confusion evident in his face until he remembered that his little sister was nowhere in the mansion when their father told him about the incoming guest. "A... Guest. We'll be having someone who goes by the name of Dio Brando living with us." Jonathan clarified. Turning his eyes away from his little sister, "I do believe father told us that he'll be arriving either later today or tomorrow." Jonathan added as he watched his sister's surprised face morph into one of terror.

"What!?" As (Y/n) exclaimed, scurrying towards her closet. Unintentionally slamming the closet open, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? I COULD'VE AT LEAST STOPPED BY A BOUTIQUE!! " She was pretty sure that she'd receive a scolding from her governess in etiquette once she heard of (Y/n) raising her voice, something that a lady in her time must never do. Shoving her hands in her closet, rummaging through many clothes she had either bought or made but never wore. "You weren't here when father told me!" Jonathan defended himself as (Y/n) paused from her frantic search for a proper set of clothes for the day, opting to throw some of her appropriate clothes at her elder brother. "JOOOJOOOOO-" Once again, she raised her voice, but out of playful annoyance.

"You should've told me sooner!" A dress shirt with loose sleeves in one hand, she tramped towards Jonathan, pointing a finger at Jonathan's direction as she had a scolding look in her face. "How could I when I stood in front of your door for hours, only to be greeted by an empty bedroom?" With Jonathan's question, the Joestar siblings decided to have a staring contest, eyebrows furrowed, frowns on their faces, both body and faces stern as if in a serious and tense conversation only to break out into fits of giggling. "I think we've wasted enough time in our daily banter between siblings." Jonathan remarked as both him and (Y/n) giggled, "Perhaps." Calming down, (Y/n) sighed in content. "Since we've wasted enough time! I should be preparing for the day and make sure I don't miss breakfast!" Turning her brother around, she pushed him out of her room, "Off you go! It's improper for a gentleman like you to be in the presence of a 'lady' preparing for the day." Emphasizing a certain word with sarcasm, Jonathan was outside of (Y/n)'s bedroom.

"See you later, Jojo!" Then she slammed the door, preparing for the bizarre day ahead of her. Unaware of what is bound to happen the moment this interloper steps foot in the Joestar Mansion.

—————-
This is my first jjba fic. Hopefully this chapter wasn't bad😭🙈 If you liked it, stay tuned for chapter two! It's coming out real soon👀