||𝐓𝐖𝐎||

Jonathan, being a good brother that he is, knocks on his sister's door before saying, "Y/N! Wake up, it's already 3PM!" The older Joestar sibling waited for an answer behind the closed door. After a minute, he knocked again. "YN, come now, get up already!" Jonathan sighed, deciding to open the door and walking up to YN's bed.

"Y/N." No response. "Y/N, please wake up, it's getting late!" He whined. A groan of protest was heard, muffled by the pillows in the younger Joestar's face. "Fine, you leave me no choice." Jonathan reached for her tummy and...

  "JONATHAHAHAHAN! STOP RIGHT NOW!" The (h/c) haired girl laughed out loud, the sound filling up the room as she tried to get his brother's hands out of her tummy. "Not until you get up!" Hearing those words, and with a slight struggle, YN sat up on her king size bed. "Damn it, Jonathan. Can't you let me sleep in just for today?" She complains, tilting her head back with a groan leaving her lips. "I told you not to cuss! Anyway, I can't. Hurry up now, our guest will arrive soon!" Jonathan smiled at her, making his way to the door to give her privacy to do her business.

  A growl was heard throughout the room, and Y/N looked for the source of the noise, until her eyes landed on her stomach. I'm so hungry. Better get dressed and go downstairs to eat. Turning to the side, she let her legs dangle off the edge of her bed momentarily, still annoyed by the fact that her brother didn't let her sleep in. Oh well, he is a protective and selfless brother, after all. She pushed herself off of her bed, and made her way to one of her closets, picking her favorite dress and quickly dressed up. Next, she sat on her vanity, brushing out her h/c hair that framed her face well. Once she was done, Y/N walked to her door, and to the staircase. A thought struck her mind, her lips pulling upward to a smirk. Sitting on top of the handrail, she pushed herself, making her slide down. At the very bottom however, was her father, with a disapproving glare and a frown upon his lips. "Y/N! Don't ever do that again. That's not how a lady should act!" And so, Mr. Joestar crossed his arms, "And you woke up in the afternoon?"

"Good morning- oh, afternoon to you too, father." Y/N rolled her eyes—getting used to the scolding of her father—before coming up to her father and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, have my seeds from France arrived yet?" George opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted by one of the maids behind them. "I am sorry for the interruption, Master Joestar, but Lady Y/N's requested flower seeds have just arrived in the mail this morning." Upon hearing the mention of her flower seeds, her eyes instantly lit up, the maid then handed her the said seeds. As if knowing right away what she was about to do, her father held her shoulder to stop her. "You slept through breakfast. At least eat lunch with us before planting those." Y/N slumped her shoulders and pouted, following his father's footsteps.

Y/N saw his brother, Jonathan, sitting on one of the chairs near the end, stuffing his face with steak and potatoes. "Jonathan, what did I tell you about table manners?" Your father's stern voice echoed throughout the dining hall, catching Jonathan off guard and causing him to choke on his lunch. The h/c-haired girl stifled her giggles, not wanting to make the situation worse, and sat beside her brother. Her expression morphed in disinterest once she saw what was served on the table: reindeer ham, smoked salmon, steak, bread, biscuits, some fruits, and a variety of side dishes. She wasn't necessarily a picky eater, she just wasn't in the mood to eat. Picking up a fork, she decided to eat side dishes instead. Mr. Joestar, however, saw that among their bountiful midday meal, she chose to eat side dishes, not to mention little amounts of them.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Do you not like today's lunch?"

"There's no cheese! There's nothing but protein on this damn table!"

"Language, Y/N!"

"I just want some cheese, is that too much to ask?

"Can you please just eat what's in front of you?"

"Ugh, you know what? I'm not eating anymore."  Pushing her chair backwards, she began walking to their garden, deciding to plant her roses to alleviate her stress. She covered her eyes as she was instantly met with the warm sun. Their gardener turned and saw Y/N. Immediately rushing to the daring daughter of the Joestar family, "Would you like me to plant those roses for you?" The gardener asked, only for Y/n to politely decline the offer. "Anyway, may I ask for my gardening gloves?" With the youngest child of the Joestar asking the gardener to fetch her gardening gloves, they took off and complied to Y/n's request. After wearing gardening gloves, she then began digging a small hole on the ground for the seed, although interrupted by a foreign object in the soil. Upon closer inspection, it was a random root. Great. This day just keeps on getting worse, huh? YN grabbed onto the root, pulling at it with most of her strength. When it didn't budge, she removed her shoes, adjusting her dress and sleeves. She once again held onto the root and pulled, feeling a tug on the other side. With one final pull, she felt herself fall into the firm soil, patches of dirt stuck on her favorite/color dress. When she looked up, she saw his brother's beloved canine, Danny, wagging his tail, presumably from the "playing" that they did.

"Seriously, Danny? Jonathan! Come here and discipline your damn dog, he ruined my favorite dress!" She screamed, already at her wits end. YN ran back inside the mansion and to her room, immediately taking a quick bath. The two maids who saw her pass by saw her predicament, and decided to follow her. The two knocked, and entered upon YN's approval.

"Miss Y/N, would you like us to help you find a dress?" "I've got it! Just fluff out my hair for me, please. Thank you."

YN then opened one of her closets, pulling out a random dress. A frilly dress that her father bought for her. She isn't fond of the dress, but at this point she doesn't care, her day has been ruined already. Right after she was finished dressing up, her eyes looked outside her bedroom window, seeing a carriage enter their property and making its way to the mansion. Her eyes widened in panic. He's already here. I better hurry.

"Miss Y/N, please remember to watch your step. Your lovely dress could ge-" She bolted out of the room, unaware of the maid's warning, and made her way to the mansion's main staircase. "Damn this dress! Why didn't the maids warn me?" She mumbled. Y/N arrived at the main staircase and entrance of their mansion, taking notice of his brother and the guest. Instead of walking, she ran down the stairs, and just as she was three steps away from the floor, she tripped, her face almost connecting to the polished marble floors.

"YN!" Jonathan helped her stand up, inspecting her for any injuries.

Ah, so the Joestars have a daughter? Quite interesting. Dio thought, looking at Y/N with one eyebrow up. He pushed Jonathan out of his way, reaching for Y/N's hand. "You must be Y/N Joestar. It's a pleasure to meet you." He was about to kiss her hand, but she jerked her hand away, face unreadable.

"What's the commotion about?" A loud voice was heard from the top of the stairs. The three teenagers looked up, and were met by George Joestar, the head of the family.

"I tripped while going down. Nothing serious happened. I'm fine" YN replied nonchalantly.

"You tripped?" Mr. Joestar blinked as he processed what his daughter just said, "Did you run again?" Sighing, he looked at Y/n. "What have I told you about your manners again?" Her father's scolding tone had entered her ear, then went out on the other. Seeing the nonchalant look on his daughter, he sighed once again, "My goodness, what am I going to do with you.." Mr. Joestar muttered under his breath then switched his attention to the newcomer. "Dio, join me. I'll show you your room." Dio silently followed him, a maid carrying his luggage behind. Silence enveloped both Y/N and Jonathan, as they were left behind by their father and the new guest. Danny entered the spacious entrance, tail between his legs, and caught the attention of the siblings. She was still mad at the dog, but that doesn't mean she'll stop worrying about Danny.

"What happened to him?" She asks his brother, concern evident in her voice. She didn't see him limping back at the garden, so it must've been recent.

"Dio kicked him for no reason at all!" Jonathan kneels beside Danny, petting his head in comfort.

"Are you sure? He just got here, and he's already causing trouble?"

"Yes, I'm sure! I asked him why he did it, and he didn't answer me. There's something evil about him, but I can't put my finger on it."

YN furrowed her eyebrows in suspicion. "I think it's best if we keep our eyes on him."