||𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄||

The calming sensation of the morning breeze caressed Y/n's figure as the soothing sounds of the floras rustling and the faint chirps of birds reached her ears. "Now this is a morning I like.." She sighed in bliss, stretching after watering the soil where she had put the seeds of roses she just got yesterday. It was a surprise that she had managed to wake up early the next day after Dio's arrival. Surprisingly, she didn't feel the need to complain or go back to sleep. And so, she had decided to make use of the early rise and water the flowers after dressing in a more appropriate day clothes rather than gardening in her nightgown. As much as she'd like to savor a moment in the garden with the calming morning scenery in her nightclothes, even she couldn't handle being constantly lectured regarding the good old-fashioned proper etiquette.

   Sighing in bliss, she closed her eyes as she straightened her posture, hands on her waist as she savored the morning breeze. It was peaceful until she felt arms wrap around her. Her (e/c) snapped open, feeling the familiar arms of her lover, James. James did not descend from a noble ranking like the Joestars, James was just one of the so-called commoners. "James-" Just as she was about to say something, she felt her feet leave the ground as the boy had lifted her off the ground. "JA-" Y/n held herself back from yelling as she yelped, feeling James twirl her around while he had her suspended in the air as the sound of his two other friends' laughter reached her ears. "James! Put me down!" Despite her exclaiming voice, it was laced with delight over the visit of her lover.

  After a full minute of being swung around in the air, she felt her feet reunite with the ground. "Ah, ground! I missed you!" Her knees were next to meet the ground, then her hands. The next thing she did got the boys guffawing, she didn't kiss the ground but hugged it. "Oh, just leave already!" Y/n dusted her dress, huffing as she looked at the boys who so desperately tried to stop their laughter. "Come now, Y/n! The experience wasn't all that bad now!" Fair skin had appeared in the young Joestar's view. "Not that bad at all?" Grasping the hand offered to her, the owner of the fair-skinned hand pulled her up. "You swung me around!" Y/n exclaimed as she tried and eventually succeeded in finding her balance. "Don't tell me you didn't find fun in it! You were smiling when you were 'swung around'!" One of his friends, who goes by the name of Elroy, decided to make his presence known.

  "And don't tell me I asked for your observation, Elroy!" Y/n retorted as her lips quirked up in a devious and challenging smirk, "Ooh.. She got you!" Wrapping an arm around Elroy's shoulder was Jack. "Oh, shut it!" Elroy retorted, his face contorting into one of mild annoyance and amusement as Jack continued on teasing him. "Sneaked again? Do you really miss me that much?" Y/n smirked as she turned to face her lover. There he stood, his curly brown hair framing his warm brown eyes as freckles dusted his cheeks and nose, a wide toothy grin gracing his lips. "Come here, you!" She threw her arms open as a wide grin crawled its way to her lips. Seeing the delight in her face, James laughed and hugged her, "Look who missed me!" The lovers had welcomed themselves in each others' arms.

  "Where's my kiss now? Do you have any idea what dangerous journey we had to go through?" James jested, as he wrapped an arm on her waist, "Oh, really?" Y/n quirked an eyebrow as she put a hand on her waist as James unwrapped his arms on her waist, "What? Did you encounter some blood-sucking vampire?" She joked as her lips released a chuckle. "Who knows? I must've gone through the ends of the world and back just to reach this place!" He jested alongside her, ending in a fit of laughter between the lovers as they finally decided to steal a kiss from each other.

"Disgusting! Get a room!"

Meanwhile..

  The sounds of shoes echoed against the spacious and long corridor as the morning sun shone upon the blond through the tall windows. Meticulous eyes taking in every single detail of the mansion he now lives in, (no) thanks to his father. However, as he walked through the corridor, his swift pattern of walking had slowed down until he stayed rooted in a spot beside a window. What greeted him was a scenery that would give him great benefit. In the vibrant garden was none other than the only daughter of the Joestar family, smiling, laughing, sharing affections with what looked like a common street boy.

  As he watched the scenery from afar, his mind drifted off to scheming, 'To think that the Joestars have a daughter that I am not aware of..' His eyes narrowed, the corner of his lips twitching up in the smallest of smiles. With a smile that seems to hold even the most malicious intent in the world, he rested his chin on his hand. 'And to think that this surprise seems to be followed by another.. What is a group of common street boys doing in a place owned by nobles? Why do they seem to act comfortable around her?' It didn't take long for him to put the pieces together, especially with one of them acting very affectionate with her. 'I see..' The conclusion he had made up in his mind was further confirmed as he witnessed the kiss between the daughter of the Joestar family and a child of some common folk. What he had just discovered seemed to give him more than satisfaction as he had let out a chuckle.

  "Now, I wonder if the Head of the Joestar family knows of this.." Dio muttered under his breath as he had walked off, the schemes that used to circulate in his mind now stirring a storm from what he had just witnessed. He knows what to do in order to dispose of Jonathan, the biggest thorn in his side. But who's to say that Y/n won't stand in his way?

  With his mind filled to the brim with schemes, it took him longer than usual to see a glaring boy several steps ahead of him. Dio had wasted no time to commence on his plan against Jonathan Joestar, perhaps that's why the spoiled boy was glaring at him.

  "I saw how you looked at my sister." Alas, it was not Dio's subtle actions that had the blue-haired boy glaring at him. Dio had only maintained a sharp eye on Jonathan as the blond scoffed at Jonathan, "And how, pray tell, did I look at your sister? Are you perhaps thinking that I caught feelings for her?" Dio questioned as he tilted his head at Jonathan, somewhere in the back of his head, he did admit of this boy's sister's beauty. Jonathan clenched his fist as he gritted his teeth. However, Jonathan dared not to attack, "You look as if you're up to no good. Whatever it is, drop it and leave my sister alone." Jonathan had mentally scolded himself as he spoke in an uneven voice. Clearly noticing something as Jonathan delivered his sentence with a voice filled with warning and jealousy, he had almost let out a chuckle that would've resonated in the empty corridor they were in.

  "You couldn't deny her beauty though." Dio stated as he crossed his arms, orange eyes maintaining contact with blue eyes. "It's certainly a surprise that not a word has been spread about her. I'm sure she's got a line of suitors waiting for her hand in marriage. Afterall, marriage seems to be quite the important part in a woman's duty nowadays." Dio added as he continued on walking towards his intended destination. With Jonathan ahead of him, inevitably passing by the blue-haired boy, Dio lowered his voice's volume to the point where only the frustrated boy could only hear. "Although I don't mind asking for her hand in marriage. She seems like she'd be a valuable woman in the future. That is if she took all those lessons given to her in mind." Truly, with Y/n's beauty and a proper lady's actions, she'd be a desirable woman of the era.

  At that point, Jonathan's instincts had taken over, grasping Dio by the wrist as he glared at the blond, "Do not talk of my sister as if she's just an object!" Jonathan's grip was strong, Dio would give him that. Looking at the wrist Jonathan had grasped, he noticed how Jonathan's grasp seemed to tremble. Perhaps out of anger?

  "Even if you ask for her hand in marriage, I'm sure that Y/n would turn your offer as her suitor down!" Jonathan told him as he kept his strong grip on Dio's wrist, "Whatever it is your planning against me, do not pull my sister along this!" He warned as he took one step towards Dio, who seemed to somehow manage to keep a cool act down. "What are you even talking about?" Dio lifted an eyebrow as he maintained his composure, despite the denial in the words he spoke, his mind definitely knew what Jonathan was referring to. "I have no idea whatever you're talking about." He continued as he yanked his wrist out of Jonathan's grip. As he rubbed the spot that Jonathan held to, "However, I do seem to be a little curious about your sister." After deeming his wrist alright, he returned his gaze back to Jonathan, "Although, I'm sure that she and I would get along well."

"All it takes is time."