[2] HOW IT ALL STARTED

PART - [1]

(Hi Guys! Here is the part 1 of chapter 2, of the story. I hope you guys like it. The story starts with Kei's dream about the past with reminiscing Kiyotaka.)

BEGINNING:

Kiyotaka's POV

I am Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, 3rd year at Advanced Nurturing High School, Tokyo. Currently Class B. My spring vacation is completed, and I am headed towards my class as I left my 3rd year dorm. The opening ceremony was held yesterday but surprisingly the management called off the working day. It basically looked like a holiday to me whatsoever.

While heading towards the school building, I sensed a vibration from my phone which was in my pocket. It was a message from someone who has become something more precious than anyone. It was a message from Kei. "Good Morning Kiyotaka kun! Can we go to the class together please?! (with request emoji)". Normally, I would have refused right away but with the status I have currently, it would be fine. "Ok, I will wait at the entrance of girl's dorm. Don't be late". I reached girls dorm and waited for Kei. Meanwhile the train of thoughts of previous exams ran over my head.

DURING THE PREVIOUS EXAMS:

Last year, three incidents had put me in position which left me of no choice to reveal a bit of my true abilities. A small scuffle with Hosen, who the entire school thought physically equal to Sudo, was the first unfortunate event. During Uninhabited Island test, on the cruise ship, Hosen who fed up started a fuss by attacking me out of nowhere while everyone watching us. Of course, I dodged all punches and kicks he throw at me. But in the act of self-defense, I punched him at solar pexil at his lower abdomen to make him unconscious. That whole turn of events led to rumors of me being superior to Sudo in physical abilities.

Second incident that made me stand out was during "Cultural and Sports Meet Event". The final event was the running event in which I beat president Nagumo and won the first place in running which only fueled my previous rumor. Fortunately, this event also allowed me to expose Acting Director Tsukushiro during the Cultural Event part by the help of Sakayanagi Arisu and at the same time made Nagumo in the grip of Kiriyama as Nagumo was also involved in my 20 million bounty by threatening position. I also managed to expel the WHITE ROOM student.

The third event was academic test. It was similar to paper shuffle test but that time, the questions were not prepared by our school. They were prepared by NSCERT which is an organization of government that involves Education Research and Training. The pair group (in my case my partner was Satou like in 1st year) had to score set marks to avoid expulsion. Since the exam was difficult than previous exams, I had no choice but to take it seriously up to certain extent. I scored a perfect 100 in mathematics and other subjects around 85-90. At the time of declaration of marks, I had Chabhashira Sensei to aid me and during that, the secret of mastermind working behind the shadows had to be revealed which of course was me. Which everyone accepted as it was declared by our homeroom teacher. All those developments had increased my overall Evaluation to A+ by OAA app which is very rare. Ever since then I had not met everyone but only those who were close to me. Ayanakoji Group and Kiyotaka Group.

Ayanakoji Group was formed when I was in 1st year while Kiyotaka Group in 2nd year. (the timeline of Kiyotaka Group formation was after Island Test). The Kiyotaka Group consisted of me, Kei, Matsushita, Hirata, Satou.

NOW:

The train of thoughts that have been running come to a halt, when I heard someone calling me from behind.

??: Hello Senpai! You are Ayanokoji Kiyotaka right?

I nodded my heard to her question and replied