05. no you don't , c. hudson

y/n's pov

i stared at the tik tok room post, my heart breaking as i watched the short video. the party hosted two days ago, and my boyfriend making out with nobody but the cynthia parker herself. i threw my phone down, not barring to watch anymore.

"y/n!" i heard chase say, running up the stairs into our room.

the second he saw me, i saw the guilt in his eyes. the holding back of my tears broke the second i saw him.

"i'm so sorry, it didn't mean anything." he tried to reach my hand, i backing up.

"if it didn't mean anything, it wouldn't have happened in the first place." i said, my voice breaking.

"i had to find out through stupid tik tok room. you weren't even going to tell me. you would just let me live my love life with cheater, a liar."

i stared at him through the tears.

"i was drunk, please." he begged.

"you weren't drunk. you were only tipsy when you were with me and not her."

he looked at me, a tear falling down his face. he knew he messed up, but i wasn't letting it slide.

"did two years mean nothing to you? all the i love yous, kisses, moments we shared were fake." i looked away, wiping my face only for more tears to fall.

"they did, they do mean something. i love you"

my heart broke even more hearing those three words. how could he possibly say that?

"no you don't." i stated bland.

"i d-"

"you don't. if you did, that would be me in that picture. not her."

we stood there for a moment, tears and broken hearts filling the silence.

"what does this mean, for us?" his voice cracked, making my heart ache.

"if we are meant to be, life will bring us back together. but for now," i took the promise ring off he had given to me on our one year, " i'll get someone to pick my stuff up. goodbye chase. i l-love you." i cried, walking out as i placed the ring in his hand.