32. puppy , n. barrett

y/n's pov

"your mom is going to shit her pants when she sees you" i smiled, looking down at the puppy that is lying peacefully in my lap.

ever since she got our first dog, baby, she has been saying she wanted a friend for her to have when we didn't take her to wherever we were going.

pulling the trigger, i started looking up animal rescue places and found one about an hour away which had just had a group of frenchies born a month and a half ago.

telling nessa i was going to film with some of our friends, i was actually getting the new edition to our little family. a one and a half month old french bulldog.

"let's go see your mom and sister little guy" i spoke, carefully getting out the car that was parked in front of nessa and i's apartment.

"baby!" i yelled slightly, covering the dogs ears as i shut the door with my foot.

"in our room" i heard nessa say, a smile spreading across my face hearing her voice.

walking up the stairs and into our room, nessa was laid on the bed with her phone in one hand, and her other petting baby who was on her chest.

"hi baby" i said, catching her attention.

"hi b- WHAT THE FUCK" the girl squealed, crawling down to the end of the bed where i sat down.

"surprise" i laughed, handing her the puppy.

"you're so cute, baby what the hell" she pouted, looking up at me.

"you said baby needed a friend, so here is a sibling"

i gently grabbed baby who was sitting in between us, letting the two puppies sniff each other for a few moments.

"i love you so much, thank you" nessa leaned in, pressing a soft kiss on my lips which we both smiled into.

"i love you more than that, what's his name?"

nessa thought for a moment, staring down at the puppy until she smiled back up at me.

"blaze"

"well then" i smiled, reaching over and petting the dog, "welcome to the fam blaze"

authors note ||
— first girlxgirl i've ever written , how did i do ?
also, ONLY LESS THAN A THOUSAND AWAY FROM 20k READS?!?! ily guys sm